DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Mine still says 10/30, and order status is "Pre-ordered" with no reference to authorization.

This is what I'm seeing:

55ca7db8808207561a0648a43e6f9156.tif

6c0a4d4b793f2a1c07583423585cc21d.tif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, mine doesn't say awaiting authorization, and your sales tax rate is horrible. Here's mine:

IMG_0094.jpg

Last edited:
This is fun... I got on DJI sales chat and asked for an honest answer as to WHEN they will start shipping the Fly More Combos. Here's what I got.

CoCo
The combo needs more time to prepare the accessories

Doug Mellen
How MUCH more time?

CoCo
Since demand is heavy, and we are working round the clock to get the Mavic Pro in your hands.

as for the date, we don't have this information, either. we are so sorrey

Doug Mellen
are we talking a few days, a few weeks, the middle December, or WHAT???

CoCo
Maybe a few days, we are waiting for the shipping update, too, so i'm sorry I cannot provide. How abot you caome to us in a couple days later

For those who are thinking of ordering from Best Buy for grins I put in a request yesterday to let me know when the Mavic became available. I just got an e-mail saying it is available with a button to buy now. It is the fly less package. I have no interest in buying it from Best Buy however I just requested an email notification from a number of sellers when it becomes available. Just FYI.

Hurry and buy now while it’s still available.

Your item is available.

Hurry and buy now while it's still available.

DJI - Mavic Pro Quadcopter with Remote Controller - Gray

Buy Now

Best Buy®
7601 Penn Avenue South, Richfield, MN 55423-3645

Click here to remove alerts for this product.

This e-mail was sent to [email protected]. Please add us to your address book to ensure you continue receiving Best Buy e-mails. This message may include advertisements. If you have difficulty with the unsubscribe link you may also send an e-mail to [email protected]. For more information, read our Privacy Policy or call 1-888-BEST BUY.

EXPERT SERVICE. UNBEATABLE PRICE.:
*See details at BestBuy.com/PriceMatchGuarantee.

I'm confused, why are you guys buying it from Best Buy instead of direct from dji. You save the tax.

I'm confused, why are you guys buying it from Best Buy instead of direct from dji. You save the tax.

If I have any issues with the unit I get, I can walk into the nearest store for 45 days for a very easy exchange. I also get $20 back in the loyalty program, so easy exchanges only cost me $30.

I basically want to see if Best Buy is accurate or not. Can always cancel and/or return to the store. Not giving up my order with Advexure. Perhaps i'll sell one of them here at cost!
AF1QipMCJQ_KAizFYOL0NOrpViTsrV1wjDXGX39R82dDoZm_Hirh_hJ4ZFYUC_x8PqG3bA

BB now shows:

Sorry, you just missed it.

This product is now out of stock.

If it comes back, we'll let you know.

When I clicked on the buy now button, which I did a few times to just check before I posted I had the option to buy it. Now it is saying I missed it. But I plan to buy through Amazon when I buy. In the meantime I am perfectly happy flying my P3A and P3P.

Just got the notification from AMEX, cc charged and Amazon says it shipped. It was sitting at FedEx since yesterday but it's now on its way. Arrival day... Wednesday.

Reactions: ___
IMG_0057.PNG Seems like my mavic is on the move and ready to fly over the pacific and land on my front door come Wednesday :DTU

Just got the notification from AMEX, cc charged and Amazon says it shipped. It was sitting at FedEx since yesterday but it's now on its way. Arrival day... Wednesday.
Lucky!!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Technically, my order hasn't shipped; I was trying to find out if it had. As for the date, FedEx searches for shipments within 15 days in either direction of the date you enter, so it does not need to be exact.

So, using this search method, I've developed a simple tool that everyone may use in an attempt to locate their tracking number earlier than DJI might otherwise provide it to you. Give it a go and tell me if it works! It should be a quick test for anyone who already has a tracking number and can quickly confirm that it works. Here it is:

DJI Package Search (US orders only, for now)

Try it out!!
So if there are 5 orders within your zip code, will it print all tracking numbers?

Also, what is the shipping weight of Basic Pkg vs Fly More?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope