DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

That's exactly what I got today and I also ordered the combo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that accessories cause an additional delay. I ordered an Osmo mobile and all it's accoutrements along with Mavic charging hub, spare batteries and so forth with my Mavic order. No prob, it gets here when it gets here.

Do you know the problem with immediate gratification? It takes too long. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha! Mine is in route and will be here Wednesday Morning! I'm open to bidding offers in excess of the $999 I already paid. Make an offer and pay the overnight shipping and I'll be glad to get you a Mavic by Thursday!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

It's pretty funny how ppl come to the forum to complain about ppl in the forum.... someone needs something else to do if they don't like it. I'm sure I'll get banned or followed for sticking up for the members being undermined with negative comments and and genuinely being excited for the product DJI has produced while the ones causing issues continue to run free and insert low blow negitivity..... and now I willl wait for it ;) . Congrats to all those who have received their mavic to the ones who haven't ... we are almost there :)

Have a nice day

Ordered mine on the 28th of Sept, expecting delivery date of the 26. I ordered the Mavic Pro with the shoulder bad and an extra battery but the only thing that was shipped was the Pro.....ah well

I ordered the same without the bag on the same day and I haven't seen anything but PENDING since.
Consider yourself fortunate.

Congrats!

While this thread is fun I am looking forward to the posts after people receive them, including:-
  • What is a CSC?
  • It flew away
  • Can I fly it over an airport
  • I crashed it in to my garage door
;-)

I've seen it done a thousand times! :) I've now had the chance to read the manual 3 times, watched countless videos and walkthroughs, etc. I feel like I'm ready! Of course nothing is compared to actually using these skills. :p

Reactions: Mavic_Man504
If I was told that reading through this entire thread again, all 75 + pages would some how speed up delivery of my Mavic, I'd choose to wait till February. This has gotten so friggin ridiculous, that I've seriously thought about canceling my order and just waiting for real world testing. After seeing someone post today the whereabouts of the Fedex plane supposendly carrying their beloved Mavic just simply pushed me to the brink of insanity.
Lmao, sorry about that...

Flying over California right now... [emoji12]
374376a56ecf6d7c893d40e5bdd06190.jpg

Reactions: Parker
dam n, ordered sept 30 here and no shipping at all (DJI, fly more) ;-)

also fedex delivery manager says "system error try again later"
then eventually "too many attempts retry in a few DAYS". lol. /me put head in sand and forget about all this

dam n, ordered sept 30 here and no shipping at all (DJI, fly more) ;-)

also fedex delivery manager says "system error try again later"
then eventually "too many attempts retry in a few DAYS". lol. /me put head in sand and forget about all this
Me too. I can find the shipment but I am unable to tell if the one coming to my zip code is mine ... or someone else's.

I guess I could follow around the fedex truck Weds Morning....

Using the DJI tracker in the this forum general talk I was able to find one delivery from DJI to Alaska, but it was on the 17th. It left on the 14th, weight was 2.2lbs so I am doubting it was a Mavic.

For anyone who has a box on that plane that just landed in Memphis, would you all mind checking your tracking info and tell me what the reference number is at the bottom, exactly? Tell me if it says "DJI Goods", or something else. If it's different, what is it?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d