DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

"On FedEx vehicle for delivery"

I can hear Santa coming!! Was scheduled to be here tomorrow morning not today, so I am scrambling trying to figure out how I can have someone home to sign for it. WAHOOO!!!! (live in Utah, ordered Amazon (DJI) 9/27 999 combo.

Wait.. does Fly Less mean the standard package, or is "fly less" actually the fly more? I don't understand what everyone is referring to
It was never ment to be switched around or be confusing ppl just started taking it literal. "Fly less" refers to the fly more package that has been delayed over the mavic only orders so in turn the "fly more " was actually less because they were not being shipped so it was given the term "fly less". People who didn't read back in the forum or have much of a humorous side took it literal then so the mess began lol

Hope that helps

Basic - standard = mavic only

Combo -bundle - "fly less" = fly more

I can hear Santa coming!! Was scheduled to be here tomorrow morning not today, so I am scrambling trying to figure out how I can have someone home to sign for it. WAHOOO!!!! (live in Utah, ordered Amazon (DJI) 9/27 999 combo.

Amazon DJI orders require signature? I never had to sign for my P3's.

First batch is any order placed directly with DJi between 9/27 and 10/12

Where do you get this info from? I doubt all "first batch" orders are going to be shipped this week... as of now, the only orders I've seen shipped from DJI are those placed on 9/27 and 9/28. I would be surprised if all of the sudden they started shipping another basically 10 days worth of orders when we are several days into shipping already and they've not even completed the first two days of orders.

Crazy to think that $1000 equipment is left outside isn't it. I'm just glad it's before xmas because ppl were following delivery trucks and ripping ppl off

Where do you get this info from? I doubt all "first batch" orders are going to be shipped this week... as of now, the only orders I've seen shipped from DJI are those placed on 9/27 and 9/28. I would be surprised if all of the sudden they started shipping another basically 10 days worth of orders when we are several days into shipping already and they've not even completed the first two days of orders.

I've been told that by numerous customer service reps in the chat and I've seen other people on this forum also confirm that they were told the same thing through whatever channel. All I know is that my order was placed on 10/5 and the rep I spoke with seemed pretty confident that I would see a shipment notification before the end of the week. Fingers crossed.

If its through UPS or Fedex, you can sign ahead of time many times. If they won't let you, ask them to hold the package at the facility so you don't have to play that game. You drive to them and pick it up. Shouldn't be more than a 20-30min drive for most people in a somewhat populated area.

I've been told that by numerous customer service reps in the chat and I've seen other people on this forum also confirm that they were told the same thing through whatever channel. All I know is that my order was placed on 10/5 and the rep I spoke with seemed pretty confident that I would see a shipment notification before the end of the week. Fingers crossed.

Let's hope so... were you contacting them via chat? Every time I've tried to chat online with anyone at DJI, I get zero specific information.

While we're all waiting ever-so-patiently for our Mavic Pro Fly More Combos to ship, I thought I'd share a Phantom 3 Pro photo I took about 350' above my driveway of the lake just outside of Austin, TX that I am very fortunate to live on. Hope you enjoy.

View media item 24

Crazy to think that $1000 equipment is left outside isn't it. I'm just glad it's before xmas because ppl were following delivery trucks and ripping ppl off
If its through UPS or Fedex, you can sign ahead of time many times. If they won't let you, ask them to hold the package at the facility so you don't have to play that game. You drive to them and pick it up. Shouldn't be more than a 20-30min drive for most people in a somewhat populated area.

I've had $2k+ worth of merchandise sitting on my front steps. I live on a cul de sac with all retired neighbors who watch the hood like hawks, plus I live 15mins from my work so I can always swing home to grab it. My question wasn't about what to do, but more to confirm that shipments from Amazon DJI are being sent with signature required. I will find out for certain once I get a tracking number and I see the notification in my FedEx/UPS delivery manager.

Just talked to dji support! I asked if my Mavic Fly More Combo would ship either today or tomorrow. (I ordered on the 28th) my response was that it should ship either today or tomorrow! Also found out that they planned to ship out all of the first batch by the end of the week. Hopefully this helps someone and relieves some stress!

I hope this is accurate. I ordered through DJI late on 9/28 and mine still has not shipped. It seems that one batch of units was released late last week and that is all at this point. It will be interesting to see when another batch is released and what will be included - all "fly more" combos or a mix of both? Leaving for a trip on Nov. 5th so I am hoping mine is shipped by the end of the week to have it in hand by Nov. 4.

Thanks,
dr

I dunno, I saw on the fedex tracking page "Indirect signature required" so I figured someone had to be here. and even if they leave it, I am on the main st. and dont want my baby sitting out in the cold all day (aka asking to be taken). Patiently waiting for the fedex man to come, totally was chasing him down the freeway haha.

I hope this is accurate. I ordered through DJI late on 9/28 and mine still has not shipped. It seems that one batch of units was released late last week and that is all at this point. It will be interesting to see when another batch is released and what will be included - all "fly more" combos or a mix of both? Leaving for a trip on Nov. 5th so I am hoping mine is shipped by the end of the week to have it in hand by Nov. 4.

Thanks,
dr
I agree, it seems like they shipped a bunch last week, and those are now arriving, but I haven't seen any new shipment confirmations this week.

Order mine on 10/04. Amazon prime. It now says December 1st. Curious on the big delay at amazon so I called them. Well spent a half hour of my life I will never get back. They had no clue. At one point she suggest I call DJI and ask them. She could not tell me were I was on the list at all. They will email back with a answer they say.

New York or Chicago style??

I am sad to report that the Austin area is known for MANY things, pizza is NOT one of them.... LOTS of good BBQ though, oh and purdy women!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt