DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

If I was told that reading through this entire thread again, all 75 + pages would some how speed up delivery of my Mavic, I'd choose to wait till February. This has gotten so friggin ridiculous, that I've seriously thought about canceling my order and just waiting for real world testing. After seeing someone post today the whereabouts of the Fedex plane supposendly carrying their beloved Mavic just simply pushed me to the brink of insanity.
Hmmm, then WHY do you keep reading this thread??

Order placed October 10 after cancelling my Vantage Robotics "snap" order. At the time Amazon said it would be shipped November 1, now it says December 1. I'm very saddened by this.

Seeing all the pictures and all the videos don't do it justice, it's so small... Everything feels of good quality
How are the hinges and controller feel? I'm wondering how it will feel with the screen on the bottom vs the top

Hmmm, then WHY do you keep reading this thread??
7b0d7db1293ca47eba970b69be4b02150b5a7e647d3ef952d6447a04d2a09fd0.jpg

Order placed October 10 after cancelling my Vantage Robotics "snap" order. At the time Amazon said it would be shipped November 1, now it says December 1. I'm very saddened by this.
For new orders most vendors are now indicating delivery dates as soon as Oct 31 (Best Buy) to December 1 (Amazon) to sometime after December 1 (Apple), if they will project a date at all that is. Assuming the Best Buy estimate is unrealistic (as it almost certainly is) it doesn't look like anyone who doesn't already have an order in the works from September or early October will be seeing a Mavic anytime soon.

I don't know if the "indirect signature" question has been answered, but mine was delivered this morning (Ordered 9-27 at about 630 pm CT). Doorbell was rang but NO SIGNATURE was required... It was RIGHT before i had to leave for work too... today will be one of the longest workdays i'll have to endure...IMG_5250.JPG

How are the hinges and controller feel? I'm wondering how it will feel with the screen on the bottom vs the top
They feel really stiff and tight. I'm currently changing the cable to the USB C for my phone.

I have a thin case on my phone and it looks like it won't fit with the case on. There's little hard rubber teeth that keep your phone gripped and the fit is tight.

37c8e86f0f33366fb83c1f23e12747c1.jpg

so good to see packages delivered.
FYI, best buy are liars. mid november.

Where'd you get etc Best Buy info? They're starting to push deliveries for orders put in today back one day, and 2 day shipping can be upgrade to get it there by the 31st. They seem to be pretty sure they're shipping them this week.

Opening up the arms of the Mavic, they seem to have some sort of spring mechanism that helps then pop open completely.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones