DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Where'd you get etc Best Buy info? They're starting to push deliveries for orders put in today back one day, and 2 day shipping can be upgrade to get it there by the 31st. They seem to be pretty sure they're shipping them this week.
i spoke with someone. the part number on her side shows turned off. she put me on hold and said they are being told mid november. i asked why hasn't the site reflected this and she said sometimes in preorder status, items kind of show on hold until stock is received. take it with a grain of salt. she was just a csr, but she was easy to talk to and was really helpful.

Where'd you get etc Best Buy info? They're starting to push deliveries for orders put in today back one day, and 2 day shipping can be upgrade to get it there by the 31st. They seem to be pretty sure they're shipping them this week.
I am almost positive it is all speculation at this point. The fact that no one has shipped except DJI makes such a close eta not as likely. However, I'm still holding out hope and bet they will receive stock sooner and larger quantity than most stores.

Where did you get the information that they will be shipping this week? I was just in a Best Buy and their inventory system shows absolutely nothing in the warehouse being staged to go to retail stores and I was told that given that fact there is little or no chance of anything showing up by the end of the week. They did say that online preorders would not show in their system and it was possible those could be processed (assuming there was actually any stock on hand), but who at Best Buy told you that they were 'pretty sure' they would be shipping?

comes with a memory card, 16gb. good thing, I dont have one at work. for some reason I cant get my controller to turn on, waiting to see if it just needs to be at 100%. going to take a maiden flight here in a few mins.

also agree on the quality. feels amazing. arms spring out, this thing is so futuristic!

Reactions: Zandian
Just arrived Good luck getting it out of cardboard shipping box

Attachments

• IMG_1869.JPG
    IMG_1869.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
Reactions: Zeroescence
I ordered the standard mavic pro from newegg.com shipping from Dji on October 1st. My order said shipped on October 21st and I was given a tracking number. The next day the tracking number showed as invalid. Yesterday I got an email and call that the order had expired (I'm not the only one this happened to through newegg) and had to create a new order. The email and person I talked to ensured that they do have them in stock and would ship out yesterday. I was also promised I would have a tracking number yesterday as well. Well it's today, and I have ZERO information on my new order. Even worse is I seen someone that ordered on October 14th from newegg had received their mavic pro today. Two weeks after I ordered from newegg, he got his already. I still haven't gotten a refund for the first order from newegg. I now have $2000 into one mavic pro waiting for a tracking number, a refund, or any information, on 1 mavic pro. Newegg did me wrong with the expiring order thing or I would be flying a mavic pro today like all the other people receiving them today. I did email the lady I talked to and said she seen that and is finding out what why I have no information regarding my new order. I believe the new order won't ship out until November 15th as their website says now. At that point my order will expire again and they will do this whole thing again. Why would they allow someone to pre-order something when it is going to expire. Better yet, take my money after it is expired. This whole thing is just old anymore. I just want what I paid for from newegg and be able to get off this never-ending roller coaster.

I'm calling in sick today...
c9f98c55e72a81615842c73a5ce9a9c0.jpg

Um... I hope you feel better soon?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

If you try to chat with DJI right now you will be told that there are 20-30 in the queue ahead of you. Do you think you can guess what subject 95% are asking about? lol Can you imagine going in to work and getting bitched out in chat sessions for 8-10 hours straight? What a fun job.

If you try to chat with DJI right now you will be told that there are 20-30 in the queue ahead of you. Do you think you can guess what subject 95% are asking about? lol Can you imagine going in to work and getting bitched out in chat sessions for 8-10 hours straight? What a fun job.
Yeah I wouldn't last long b4 letting someone have it lol

I ordered the standard mavic pro from newegg.com shipping from Dji on October 1st. My order said shipped on October 21st and I was given a tracking number. The next day the tracking number showed as invalid. Yesterday I got an email and call that the order had expired (I'm not the only one this happened to through newegg) and had to create a new order. The email and person I talked to ensured that they do have them in stock and would ship out yesterday. I was also promised I would have a tracking number yesterday as well. Well it's today, and I have ZERO information on my new order. Even worse is I seen someone that ordered on October 14th from newegg had received their mavic pro today. Two weeks after I ordered from newegg, he got his already. I still haven't gotten a refund for the first order from newegg. I now have $2000 into one mavic pro waiting for a tracking number, a refund, or any information, on 1 mavic pro. Newegg did me wrong with the expiring order thing or I would be flying a mavic pro today like all the other people receiving them today. I did email the lady I talked to and said she seen that and is finding out what why I have no information regarding my new order. I believe the new order won't ship out until November 15th as their website says now. At that point my order will expire again and they will do this whole thing again. Why would they allow someone to pre-order something when it is going to expire. Better yet, take my money after it is expired. This whole thing is just old anymore. I just want what I paid for from newegg and be able to get off this never-ending roller coaster.

This is exactly why I ordered direct from dji. I ordered late and could have hopped on the latest bestbuy "delivered by the 31st" train but it literally makes zero sense to me to buy from what is essentially a middleman. Should have ordered though dji, hope you get your drone soon man.

List add: Mavic pro fly more bundle

I ordered direct from DJI on September 27 @ 23:39:33 UTC.

I have not received a tracking number or the Mavic.

Same EXACT thing happened to me!! Post up if you get a new update. Did you also pay with PayPal?

OK, I have a question for those of you who, like me, hedged their bets when we found out only the "fly less non combos" were shipping and placed an additional Mavic order from Best Buy--who STILL seem to think they'll fill those orders on Oct 31st. Do any of you plan to get the additional Mavic anyway and plan to sell it, presumably for a profit since there will likely be a shortage, or will you cancel the Best Buy order once your Fly More ships. Let's not get into a discussion/arguement about the ethics of making a few extra $$$.

Just got done with my first flight and was extremely happy to learn that GEO CAN be disabled!! You'll be stuck with the same NFZ BS but at least there are fewer zones. Also, not sure if it was mentioned before but you can map the C1/C2 keys to focus at center. Cool. 1080p view is definitely clearer than 720p, but the 60fps on 720 live view really makes a difference. Either way, there's still lag and there's no way you can do serious FPV racing with it yet. Using camera mode still destroys live view quality :rolleyes: and there is now a constant green AF box on the screen. Kind of annoying when you just want to cruise. Hopefully I'm missing something.

Chat just told me that they are shipping orders from 9/27 - 10/12 (including the Fly More combos) but could not tell me when a specific order would ship. So there is still some wisp of hope I could get a tracking number this week I guess.

Reactions: dontic
OK, I have a question for those of you who, like me, hedged their bets when we found out only the "fly less non combos" were shipping and placed an additional Mavic order from Best Buy--who STILL seem to think they'll fill those orders on Oct 31st. Do any of you plan to get the additional Mavic anyway and plan to sell it, presumably for a profit since there will likely be a shortage, or will you cancel the Best Buy order once your Fly More ships. Let's not get into a discussion/arguement about the ethics of making a few extra $$$.
If I end up with two units I will offer to sell one to some other frantic person. Not judging but in my case I'm not going to ask for any markup, rather just consider it good 'Karma'. :)

Reactions: ___
I am almost positive it is all speculation at this point. The fact that no one has shipped except DJI makes such a close eta not as likely. However, I'm still holding out hope and bet they will receive stock sooner and larger quantity than most stores.

That's not entirely true. I believe Newegg was one of the first (if not THE first) to ship

If I end up with two units I will offer to sell one to some other frantic person. Not judging but in my case I'm not going to ask for any markup, rather just consider it good 'Karma'. :)

I was thinking of probably putting it on Ebay and getting enough extra to pay the Ebay fees, the PayPal fees, the shipping cost and a few bucks for my time. Nothing ridiculous.

Reactions: Theron
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev