DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I was thinking of probably putting it on Ebay and getting enough extra to pay the Ebay fees, the PayPal fees, the shipping cost and a few bucks for my time. Nothing ridiculous.
Where are you located? I'll be happy to take it off your hands.

Where are you located? I'll be happy to take it off your hands.

Austin, or actually just northwest of Austin on Lake Travis between Jonestown (we've heard all the Kool Aid jokes) and Lago Vista.

It's a hassle changing the cable to USB C, you have to change this plastic ring where the cable fits in. I'm scared to break it...

Apologies if this is old news but I didn't see it posted here, on the DJI news page and their own forums as of earlier today... Mavic Pro Update

Mavic Pro Update

News2016-10-25

Dear DJI Customers and Fans,

We appreciate your continued patience and patronage and promised you updates when we had new information to share.

We'd like to let you know that Mavic Pro Fly More Combos are now shipping. Please check your order status online for updates.

We know you're eager to get your Mavic Pros into the air. We are moving as rapidly as possible to make that happen. Thank you again for choosing DJI.

Sincerely,

Adam Najberg

Global Director of Communication

This little guy feels pretty solid. I'm currently charging the remote and battery. I'll be able to go out in about 2 hours and test it out.

I was thinking of probably putting it on Ebay and getting enough extra to pay the Ebay fees, the PayPal fees, the shipping cost and a few bucks for my time. Nothing ridiculous.
Why don't you just cancel the order that doesn't come first? If you don't plan on making any money off it all you are doing is taking a Mavic ahead of someone who preordered it and selling it online to someone who didn't. I honestly can't stand the fact the people are preordering more than one and sometimes up to four.

Reactions: kameit00
I was too until the jerking around by DJI then I ordered another from BB. If they wind up sitting in stock which I doubt it will be on their hands solely.

Something missing..... Oh yeah a fu£&ing Mavic !!!
2e397cceea820f98ce16e8c17f35999d.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

You have a funny lookin keyboard on the left there
Corsair... programmable keys, comes in useful when editing... you can by programmable keypads but cost the earth... get a gaming keyboard much cheaper...

ok first flight done.

I've never owned a drone before. I've flown several small ones and am pretty good.

Got everything charged up, update took forever. But once it updated I got it airborne no problem. The joysticks seemed a little backward to me, so I just took my time to get familiar with the controls. I didn't mess with a single other feature. Just flew around, focused on my work building, and took a picture (but I dont have an adapter for a miniSD at work so I can't show the pic..) After a little while I swiped to come home, it came down and landed precisely where it took off. This thing is just as awesome as others have been saying. I love it. I want to marry it.

I showed it to the video guy at my work and he made a video :) I even fly it indoors.

I am finally done with this thread. I will pray to several buddhist gods so that your drones can be shipped soon and provide you with the happiness and joy I have experienced. Happy droning friends!

You lucky ********...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead