DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Mine was delivered this morning and I wasn't home. So pissed, called FedEx and told them to please try to redeliver today and am still waiting......ugh!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Someone may have already told you this, but you can call FedEx and find out where the Depot is that they'll take it to, call them and they will tell you if they have it, or call you when they do. Then you can drive over and get it. I've done this at least a dozen times in the past ten years or so... mostly for stuff I need for my job, not for fun stuff like the Mavic.

I got this message today from DJI:

Thank you for contacting DJI official store.

We are pleased to let you know we will begin shipping the first batch of Mavic Pro combo preorders from the middle of
this week on a first come first served basis. Once we ship out your order, we will update the tracking number for you.
Thank you for your kind patience.

We are working round the clock to get the Mavic Pro in your hands. We would appreciate your patience.
We thank you for showing such enthusiasm for our technology and look forward to having you flying as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Stefa
DJI Official Store

- My Order was placed on Sept 27th @ 12:20PM and ordered via Amazon (DJI Official Store)
Fingers crossed

Some people ordered on the 27th an received about 4 - 5 weeks later.
Others like me ordered after the cutoff of the 12 (I ordered on the 15th) and may not receive until 7 -9 weeks later,

Just checked Amazon.My order says release date Nov 15th and delivery Nov 29th-Dec 14th.This does not sound right to me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using MavicPilots mobile app

When did you order? Did you order from Amazon on Amazon, or DJI on Amazon, or other?

The release date for me shows December 1. (It was November 1, then November 15) I still have a pending delivery date. My guess is it will ship in December.

We are pleased to let you know we will begin shipping the first batch of Mavic Pro combo preorders from the middle of
this week on a first come first served basis. Once we ship out your order, we will update the tracking number for you.

We are working round the clock to get the Mavic Pro in your hands. We would appreciate your patience.
We thank you for showing such enthusiasm for our technology and look forward to having you flying as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Stefa
DJI Official Store

- My Order was placed on Sept 27th @ 12:20PM and ordered via Amazon (DJI Official Store)
Fingers crossed

Thats right! we very well know how that has played out so far.

Reactions: djholt and capnzoog
Just got off the phone with Apple. First call to them since ordering on the 27th. My mavic (sackless. :) is enroute to my Apple Store and I should be able to pick it up tomorrow from them. Hope this helps anyone who ordered through Apple. On my app it still shows as processing.. dunno what that is about. Good news though!

Reactions: ___ and El_Mike
Just got off the phone with Apple. First call to them since ordering on the 27th. My mavic (sackless. :) is enroute to my Apple Store and I should be able to pick it up tomorrow from them. Hope this helps anyone who ordered through Apple. On my app it still shows as processing.. dunno what that is about. Good news though!
Nice! Let us know if you get it tomorrow, and where are you located mate ?

As best I can discern, after a relatively small number of Mavic-only orders sent out late last week, no further orders have shipped. With the factory allegedly "in full swing," I can't help but suspect those initial orders were pushed out just to calm things down. Why have no further orders shipped? A very frustrating situation to say the least.

Best regards,
Stefa
DJI Official Store

Fingers crossed

Reactions: capnzoog
Received today. Charged up and took on quick spin around yard. The App crashed a lot, but need to update firmware on Mavic and App so hopefully clears it up. It was windy so decided not to push it.

I just received mine!
Gong to Hawaii in November... This should work out great!

So am I the first to receive theirs? What do I win? :)

Q~
We can't give you your award because you did not pre-register your purchase in this thread ;).

Where and when did you order you Mavic? Is it the Basic Pkg?

From the DJI online chat tonight (5:25pm Central US):

Hello, welcome to DJI official online store. How May I help you today?
We do not have shipping information yet. However, we do know that the orders from 9/27 - 10/12 have started shipping.
The combos just started shipping

So, don't know if that means combos from 9/27-10/12 are shipping, but at least they are saying combos have started. . .

Z

Just got done with my first flight and was extremely happy to learn that GEO CAN be disabled!! You'll be stuck with the same NFZ BS but at least there are fewer zones. Also, not sure if it was mentioned before but you can map the C1/C2 keys to focus at center. Cool. 1080p view is definitely clearer than 720p, but the 60fps on 720 live view really makes a difference. Either way, there's still lag and there's no way you can do serious FPV racing with it yet. Using camera mode still destroys live view quality :rolleyes: and there is now a constant green AF box on the screen. Kind of annoying when you just want to cruise. Hopefully I'm missing something.

Not sure why you would want to do "serious FPV racing" with a machine of this caliber.

Reactions: Dirty Bird
We can't give you your award because you did not pre-register your purchase in this thread ;).

Where and when did you order you Mavic? Is it the Basic Pkg?

I ordered the basic package: Order Time: 2016-09-27 20:19:34 (UTC).
Then I placed separate ordered for additional props, battery, and car charger.

Can I at least get a gold star? ;)
Q~

Reactions: TopQuark
I don't know if the "indirect signature" question has been answered, but mine was delivered this morning (Ordered 9-27 at about 630 pm CT). Doorbell was rang but NO SIGNATURE was required... It was RIGHT before i had to leave for work too... today will be one of the longest workdays i'll have to endure...View attachment 415
Where did you order yours? If Amazon, which storefront?

I just spoke with Apple and they said it's "Preparing for Shipment" but I still show processing.

I chose to ship to a Store so let me know if yours arrives tomorrow and I'll definitely be stopping by my local store to see if they got any in stock.

I ordered the standard mavic pro from newegg.com shipping from Dji on October 1st. My order said shipped on October 21st and I was given a tracking number. The next day the tracking number showed as invalid. Yesterday I got an email and call that the order had expired (I'm not the only one this happened to through newegg) and had to create a new order. The email and person I talked to ensured that they do have them in stock and would ship out yesterday. I was also promised I would have a tracking number yesterday as well. Well it's today, and I have ZERO information on my new order. Even worse is I seen someone that ordered on October 14th from newegg had received their mavic pro today. Two weeks after I ordered from newegg, he got his already. I still haven't gotten a refund for the first order from newegg. I now have $2000 into one mavic pro waiting for a tracking number, a refund, or any information, on 1 mavic pro. Newegg did me wrong with the expiring order thing or I would be flying a mavic pro today like all the other people receiving them today. I did email the lady I talked to and said she seen that and is finding out what why I have no information regarding my new order. I believe the new order won't ship out until November 15th as their website says now. At that point my order will expire again and they will do this whole thing again. Why would they allow someone to pre-order something when it is going to expire. Better yet, take my money after it is expired. This whole thing is just old anymore. I just want what I paid for from newegg and be able to get off this never-ending roller coaster.
This is really bad. I used to love Newegg. I spent thousands there for over a decade but lost their trust after they screwed me up on a rebate.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer