DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Just wanted to update that my Mavic was just delivered to me in New York. I ordered on 10/14 from Newegg. Hope everyone else is getting theirs today or very soon too. Enjoy!
And people who pre ordered 17 days before you from DJI have still no shipping confirmations... Go Go DJI.....

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MavicPilots mobile app

This is really bad. I used to love Newegg. I spent thousands there for over a decade but lost their trust after they screwed me up on a rebate.
The thing that bothers me is that someone that ordered from newegg on the 14th, 2 weeks after I did, got theirs today. It's the last post on page 77 of this thread. Obviously their order didn't "expire". Why did my order expire, Why wasn't it taken care of BEFORE they took the money(which they still have, on top of an order for the new order number), They knew it was expired so why didn't they fix it before it was shipping time, why let someone preorder when the order will expire? I got screwed cause I ordered too early instead of too late. It makes no sense to me at all.

Just got done with my first flight and was extremely happy to learn that GEO CAN be disabled!! You'll be stuck with the same NFZ BS but at least there are fewer zones. Also, not sure if it was mentioned before but you can map the C1/C2 keys to focus at center. Cool. 1080p view is definitely clearer than 720p, but the 60fps on 720 live view really makes a difference. Either way, there's still lag and there's no way you can do serious FPV racing with it yet. Using camera mode still destroys live view quality :rolleyes: and there is now a constant green AF box on the screen. Kind of annoying when you just want to cruise. Hopefully I'm missing something.
Nice observation.

I want to add you to the database. Where and when did you order yours?

"On FedEx vehicle for delivery"

I can hear Santa coming!! Was scheduled to be here tomorrow morning not today, so I am scrambling trying to figure out how I can have someone home to sign for it. WAHOOO!!!! (live in Utah, ordered Amazon (DJI) 9/27 999 combo.

I'm in SLC I would be happy to sign for it. [emoji48]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Parker
Not sure why you would want to do "serious FPV racing" with a machine of this caliber.
Several people have asked about it. But since you're uninterested in it I'm not sure why you bothered responding to my post.

Austin, or actually just northwest of Austin on Lake Travis between Jonestown (we've heard all the Kool Aid jokes) and Lago Vista.

We just purchased a home in Crystal Falls in Leander. I'd buy yours if I didn't have a combo ordered.

Are you going to add a 'received date' column now? :)
Hmmm. There are received dates that are 2 days after shipment if they are shipped to China. I think everything averages to 4-5 business days so I will just keep it at that.

The dates here will never be precise down to within a day. I will say ±2 days. that will meet the objective of this thread which retailer ships first. So far, all shipments are from DJI direct that includes their Amazon storefront and Newegg marketplace.

Ha!,, I got booted off Amazon chat!!!

Well maybe I am going about this wrong but I just wanted to know why Amazon will not get stock until Dec 1st according to them. Here is a photo shot of the conversation. Guess I am a real jerk for asking about it. Not going to cancel but at least they could have told me where I was in line and what to expect.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    397.5 KB · Views: 89
List updated!

To date, all shipments are from DJI - DJI direct online orders, Amazon DJI Storefront, and Newegg DJI Marketplace.

If there is any standout here, Newegg DJI Marketplace did great with shipments coming from orders as late as October 14! Knowtomorrow is the winner here ;).

If you are not aware of, Newegg is now owned by a Chinese company. Hangzhao Liaison Interactive Information Technology Co., Ltd. now has the majority controlling position of Newegg. This could account for why Newegg was given priority. Frank Wang must have accepted a bar invitation from Hangzhao Liaison. So much so about First In First Out orders!

Here's presenting the new (or upcoming) owners of Mavic:

Code:
    Who          Where Ordered        When Ordered     Shipped Out
darkneo           Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 10.00am      Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
Parker            Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 10:05am      Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
Luisrsg           Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 12:00pm      Oct 23 (Basic Pkg)
Mrcandy           Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 12:04pm      Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
spikeanoid        Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 01:00pm      Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
TheLightSpeed!    Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 ?            Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
adamflath         Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 ?            Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
Trandg            Amazon (DJI)          sep 27 ?            Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
DroidSector       DJI                   Sep 27 12:50pm      Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
Fizzle            DJI                   Sep 27 01:13pm      Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
Questor           DJI                   Sep 27 01:19pm      Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
Chevytwonova      DJI                   Sep 27 02:06pm      Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
Freddyflier       DJI                   Sep 27 03:25pm      Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
dcmusik22         DJI                   Sep 27 04:30pm      Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
Vicrimo           DJI                   Sep 27 05:37pm      Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
SithDronePilot    DJI                   Sep 27 10:43pm      Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
Mattman           DJI                   Sep 27 ?            Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
Code:
    Who          Where Ordered        When Ordered     Shipped Out
Jixxer            DJI                   sep 27 ?            Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
Alan              DJI (CA)              Sep 27 ?            Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
Tony Perry        DJI                   Sep 28 04:10am      Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
MavicPro          DJI                   Sep 28              Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
J v P             DJI                   Sep 28              Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
Busdriver320      DJI (UK)              Sep 28              Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
justin1230        DJI (HK)              Sep 28              Oct 24 (Basic Pkg)
incogneito        Newegg (DJI)          Oct 1               Oct 21?(Basic Pkg)
Todd              Newegg (DJI)          Oct 6               Oct 22 (Basic Pkg)
crbalch           Newegg (DJI)          Oct 9               Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)
knowtomorrow      Newegg (DJI)          Oct 14              Oct 21 (Basic Pkg)

Last edited:
Ha!,, I got booted off Amazon chat!!!

Well maybe I am going about this wrong but I just wanted to know why Amazon will not get stock until Dec 1st according to them. Here is a photo shot of the conversation. Guess I am a real jerk for asking about it. Not going to cancel but at least they could have told me where I was in line and what to expect.
Well here is my official don't bother us anymore email from Amazon. Jeeze! So it is all a mirage this will not be released from DJI until December 1st?...

Just curious am I incorrect saying yes these have been released from DJI? Is it to much to ask why Amazon will not have these until Dec?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    190.7 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: Mavic_Man504
Anyone heard from Carolina Dronz?????
am curious myself to see if any Distributors received theirs... I did not order from CD, but I am hoping that they received their batch. My concern is did they hold off on sending DJI their orders until mid Oct? Expert Drones seems really laid back that it would come when it came and stated that DJI does not provide them with tracking info. Then they would ship it to their customers a day or two after.

I'm glad for all of you that received yours! Enjoy them!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure