DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

For those who ordered from Best Buy, how did you finally get your orders to go through? I've always received the "removed from cart" message and can't proceed. I don't have an Apple store nearby, so I thought I'd make a backup order at Best Buy.
On BB the last couple of days I have put it in my cart and proceeded to checkout I don't know how many times just playing with it. Again, I plan to order from Amazon later. But now as of the last 2-3 hours it says shipping is unavailable and removes it from the cart. It does say the item will be available on Oct 30th still but I'm unable to order it and request shipping like before. Maybe they have sold their allotment.

I found some good entertainment for you guys while you wait for your MAVs to be delivered. Hilarious, he calls the props it's wings.

Anybody know what TIME confirmation emails started going out for the first shipment? I'm just wondering what time I should check my email if they were to ship a batch tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

My actual confirmation email from Amazon didn't arrive until Sunday evening @ 21:34, the package was picked up Sat at 16:34 (local time in China, so very early Sat my local time). A 36+h delay between pickup and notification email.

My actual confirmation email from Amazon didn't arrive until Sunday evening @ 21:34, the package was picked up Sat at 16:34 (local time in China, so very early Sat my local time). A 36+h delay between pickup and notification email.
Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

As best I can discern, after a relatively small number of Mavic-only orders sent out late last week, no further orders have shipped. With the factory allegedly "in full swing," I can't help but suspect those initial orders were pushed out just to calm things down. Why have no further orders shipped? A very frustrating situation to say the least.
I'm still directly interested in Mavic's arrival date, but just so I can fondle one at a local hobby store, Apple Store or Best Buy before I potentially purchase one. I was en route to a local Best Buy tonight to see what they knew about in store arrivals, but had to cut the trip short due to my wife not feeling well. Also, the release of the DJI Goggles will have to coincide with my potential purchase due to not wanting to fly with anything smaller than my iPod Mini.

OT: Will the need to focus the Mavic's camera cause problems with your long Litchi flights?

Please put me down as - Ordered via DJI App on 10/10/2016 fly more package. Showing as "Still pending".

I think ordering via E ZEE Electronics via Amazon was a mistake. They clearly had no business taking pre-orders for a product they had no hope of receiving with any urgency. And they don't appear to want to follow up with DJI to get answers for their customers. I just wish I had ordered directly from DJI . It seems that was the most effective method.

I think ordering via E ZEE Electronics via Amazon was a mistake. They clearly had no business taking pre-orders for a product they had no hope of receiving with any urgency. And they don't appear to want to follow up with DJI to get answers for their customers. I just wish I had ordered directly from DJI . It seems that was the most effective method.

I think they want to ship their orders out to customers just as fast as anyone else. I also ordered from them and hope to receive my combo package soon. I can't imagine they don't care about their customers when they have 99% satisfaction rate on Amazon.

So everyone was buying the combo kit... when I got online the DJI site took me to Amazon at which time the only thing they had available was the Standard Mavic with one battery etc. so I then jumped on to the DJI site when it came back up and got two batteries, a bag, the charging hub etc. for $295, total spend was $1295. I got everything the combo has except the Car charger!

I'm so glad I trusted in Amazon

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: ___
Umm. I'm debating in my head whether this is sarcasm, or if a person who ordered a drone that can lock onto his head and follow him around his back yard is really using dial-up Internet. o_O

Total sarcasm. Just poking fun at the guy who said he needed to know what time the email went out so he knew when to check email. I think the last time I had to set aside some time to check email was during the Prodigy days! Unless he doesn't have a smartphone...

You're probably right but I ordered very early and folks who ordered later, much later, have already received theirs. Which begs the question: Did they ever have any hope of receiving a first batch shipment? Still think I should have ordered directly from DJI.

Total sarcasm. Just poking fun at the guy who said he needed to know what time the email went out so he knew when to check email. I think the last time I had to set aside some time to check email was during the Prodigy days! Unless he doesn't have a smartphone...
Haha, okay. Phew.

You're probably right but I ordered very early and folks who ordered later, much later, have already received theirs. Which begs the question: Did they ever have any hope of receiving a first batch shipment? Still think I should have ordered directly from DJI.
yeah i ordered in september, DJI support told me im in first batch and stuff
and here i am without any tracking number or anything being shipped still.

i think they confused first come first serve with last come first serve :p someone took the pile of paper the wrong way around haha.

oh and by the way, if you wonder who's responsible for this terrible com:

Adam Najberg
Global Director of Communication

I ordered mine through them (EZ) on October 3rd and they don't really seem to have a clue as to when they will receive their allotment. A week later I also ordered one via Best Buy, curious to see which one will arrive first...if any.

Ordered through Australian Retailer, expecting mid November still for fly-more combo...
Which retailer? I ordered from Rise Above in Sydney. Their last update on the 18th about the delay included "..we will still be at the top of the queue to receive the Mavic Pro shipment" so hopefully will be soon now. I ordered the basic package.

classic
so many of us looking for answers,
looking for clues.
Spending too much time in here..
Where is mine..

I just took a chill pill again...
and
if mine makes it here next week..cool man...
if not..I can learn from those who got theirs already..

no sense to give out neg vibes..

[QUOTE="Several of us who purchase the Fly More pkg from Amazon DJI Storefront on the first 4 hours of launch were given Nov 1 to Nov 17 delivery dates".[/QUOTE]

I ordered @ 12:53PM launch day on Amazon thru DJI Official Store.. got the Nov 1 to Nov 17 ship date as well..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_