DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Name: Vernon Draper
Date/Time Ordered: 2016-10-01 00:16:59 (UTC)
Site Ordered: DJI Direct
Version: Fly More Bundle
Status: Just lists my home address as it has since the beginning, so I suppose 'Pending'

Total sarcasm. Just poking fun at the guy who said he needed to know what time the email went out so he knew when to check email. I think the last time I had to set aside some time to check email was during the Prodigy days! Unless he doesn't have a smartphone...
Cool bro.

Reactions: Ed209
I had. Newegg order that expired but there was only a two day delay...should be here Friday!
940e8ebb17aaaccf28b49f74dc4dedb3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I have a very bad feeling my order never got processed between Amazon and DJI... I was supposed to have gotten a shipping update today, and when I look at the order and the invoice, it shows it never billed to the card.

Amazon sends me to DJI for updates and changes, and DJI says I have to go to Amazon for changes and updates. Is there ANYONE who can actually get an answer as to if this thing was actually ordered. I dont need a tracking number, I just want to know if it actually got ordered.

For anyone that ordered from E Zee Electronics on Amazon, please post here if you get any updates. Here's my correspondence with them over the last couple of days (by way of Amazon messaging):

Me (Sat 10/22): Sorry for adding to your workload - but, I'm reading on forums that DJI has begun shipping orders to dealers. Can you confirm whether DJI has notified you of incoming shipments? Thanks!

E ZEE (Sat 10/22): Hey, we are supposed to hear from Dji this Sunday regarding shipment update

Me (Sat 10/22):
Thanks for the reply. Can you let me know what you hear then, or should I send a new message on Monday? I just don't want to pester you. I can imagine I'm not the only one chomping at the bit. Feels a lot like the night before Christmas morning.

E ZEE (Sat 10/22): You can send a message monday and we will confirm or we will also send an update once we have one

Me (Mon 10/24):
Just checking in. Did DJI give you guys a status update on your orders of Mavics yesterday?

E ZEE (Tue 10/25): They stated they are in full production mode but no shipments yet​

I ordered the fly more kit on 9/27 at 12:05 PM PT from the DJI Amazon Store. Delivery date from Oct 16-26th. The status has been preparing for shipment for 10+ days. Not hearing anything.

I have a very bad feeling my order never got processed between Amazon and DJI... I was supposed to have gotten a shipping update today, and when I look at the order and the invoice, it shows it never billed to the card.

Amazon sends me to DJI for updates and changes, and DJI says I have to go to Amazon for changes and updates. Is there ANYONE who can actually get an answer as to if this thing was actually ordered. I dont need a tracking number, I just want to know if it actually got ordered.

So email Amazon, ask them for help getting shipping info from DJI.

I did!

Amazon sent a ****** email to DJI and they got back to me asap!

I just received a shipping confirmation and FedEx tracking number for my Fly More combo, ordered from Newegg on 10/12.

You're gonna get the drone lynch mob after you for this comment. Us Newegg orders aren't taken to kindly over here. Scheduled to deliver on Friday but now got pushed to Monday...when is yours supposed to show?

So email Amazon, ask them for help getting shipping info from DJI.

I did!

Amazon sent a ****** email to DJI and they got back to me asap!

Been there, done that. Twice. No response.

Just had Amazon do an A-Z claim for a forced cancellation of the amazon order and trying to see if DJI can force an order through.

We should not be surprised about this situation. This is DJI. I dealt with the same delays with my Phantom 4 and most recently the Osmo Mobile. Both were delayed 2-3 weeks. I keep coming back because they make great products. I just wish they would do a better job providing shipping estimates.

OK......I spoke too soon. DJI Amazon "fly more" kit ordered on 9/27. I use FedEx delivery manager and am now able to see that the shipping label has been created. It's progress!

Reactions: Scott and ___
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne