DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

People have to understand that "most" 3rd party sellers are going to tell their buyers anything to avoid cancellation of orders. They don't have access to anything more than whats available on this and other forums.

If they are purchasing directly from DJI, then I disagree. They have a relationship with DJI and can (and do) get information directly from DJI, accurate or not. Now whether they are truthful and transparent to their customers is a completely different issue. Not all vendors/salespeople will lie to keep a sale.

Thank you so much for the link to DJI fedex..your research has made many people minds come to peace today..
I just checked and I see my zip code has one label made for my account..looks like Amazons DJI store and first batch are starting to move..

DJI Package Search

so you don't have to search for that link..

Reactions: Brubaker
If they are purchasing directly from DJI, then I disagree. They have a relationship with DJI and can (and do) get information directly from DJI, accurate or not. Now whether they are truthful and transparent to their customers is a completely different issue. Not all vendors/salespeople will lie to keep a sale.
I didn't say all, I believe I said most. When reading through the responses that "some" members have shared, it's obvious they're being misled.

Thank you so much for the link to DJI fedex..your research has made many people minds come to peace today..
I just checked and I see my zip code has one label made for my account..looks like Amazons DJI store and first batch are starting to move..

DJI Package Search

so you don't have to search for that link..

Same here, I've been searching with it for days now and finally got a hit today! Ordered 9/27 17:50 UTC DJI Amazon. No updates from Amazon, but a label created today in China via FedEx, shipping to Wisconsin, US. They say it will be here by Friday-that's doubtful, but at least I'm seeing something now!

Z

14:30 EST on the 27th, Fly More Combo, no change in Amazon or Fedex Delivery manager... but you are giving me and others hope! Thank you :)

Update: I kept spamming refresh on the Fedex Delivery Manager and nothing came up. Then I tried to look it up (again) via the Fedex link for DJI GOODS reference and it showed up there. Not sure why the Delivery Manager isn't refreshing properly.

Looks like I'm on the Friday delivery train as well. Crossing fingers...

Has anyone heard any word from B&H (now that they have returned from vacation.....)??
I received what looked to be a generic emails this morning (6:15EST) that said it was "still out of stock" but was hoping to have more of an updated after they opened. Was going to contact them and ask this afternoon, but trying to show some patience.

Update: I kept spamming refresh on the Fedex Delivery Manager and nothing came up. Then I tried to look it up (again) via the Fedex link for DJI GOODS reference and it showed up there. Not sure why the Delivery Manager isn't refreshing properly.

Looks like I'm on the Friday delivery train as well. Crossing fingers...
That could very well be because it is not shipping to you but someone else in your zip code.

quick question for the guys who ordered flymore: how many batteries come with the package? two or three total? I checked DJI.com and it mentions battery x 2 but I am not sure if they are extra.

Reactions: Vernon Draper
B&H is still indicating availability on 10/31

I called B&H this morning and the guy was really nice, but he had no idea. He mentioned that it says end of Oct and we have no other status. He said it could be sitting in the loading dock as they have been on vacation for 8 days or it may not come until November.

He checked several systems and reported that he saw no new information other than the previous info related to end of Oct.

Expert Drones had no news either. They have no idea and pretty much said it will come when it comes and DJI will not tell them if/when they ship. That sounds a little shady to me?

I now regret not purchasing from DJI, but they would not accept my CC of choice.

So much for buying 4 other drones direct from them and ordering on the second day.

Latest Chat a few minutes ago. I ordered 9/28 from DJI.com direct

"We are pleased to let you know we’ve begun shipping the first batch of Mavic Pro preorders today.

Meanwhile, we have received many preorders since the launch date, so we may not be able to fulfill all preorders for the moment. You have our sincere apology for this.

We are working round the clock to get the Mavic Pro in your hands. We would appreciate your patience.

We thank you for showing such enthusiasm for our technology and look forward to having you flying as soon as possible.

Based on when you ordered this unit it looks like it was included in the first batch that is being shipped out

Please check your DJI account for updates on your order status."

Screeeeem Shot below is from morning of 10/26. Today

My Orders _ DJI Store.jpg

Is anyone else starting to loose hope? It seems like other than Newegg, no one is getting anything shipped other than those that ordered on 9/27 and 9/28... I ordered on 9/29 (non-combo, direct from DJI) and I still have the stupid "we'd like to give you an update" message that doesn't even tell me anything. The people that ordered on 9/27 and 9/28 can at least hold out hope that you'll be getting shipping info shortly... for the rest of us, there's no telling how long we are going to have to wait.

Reactions: Josh Miller
I got in touch with Adorama to inquire about my order and got the same generic reply.

Thank you for your inquiry on the status of your backorder.

Unfortunately, the manufacturer is not providing us with an ETA of when to expect this item.

At this point, the order is open and will ship as soon as it arrives. If you wish to cancel the backordered item, let us know by replying to this email that you wish to cancel. If you would like to modify the order to a different in-stock item, email us back with the item you would like to replace it with or call us at 800-223-2500 and our sales team will be glad to assist you in locating a suitable replacement.

If you have any further questions, or require additional assistance please reply to this e-mail.

Thanks for Shopping with Adorama.

Maybe a better question is, have we heard of any DJI dealers having received their shipment? I have been tracking this thread, but it has blown out quite considerably since folks are receiving them.

Thanks!

Reactions: Mavic_Man504
I called B&H this morning and the guy was really nice, but he had no idea. He mentioned that it says end of Oct and we have no other status. He said it could be sitting in the loading dock as they have been on vacation for 8 days or it may not come until November.

He checked several systems and reported that he saw no new information other than the previous info related to end of Oct.

Expert Drones had no news either. They have no idea and pretty much said it will come when it comes and DJI will not tell them if/when they ship. That sounds a little shady to me?

I now regret not purchasing from DJI, but they would not accept my CC of choice.

I spoke with B&H this morning as well and had the same conversation.

Is anyone else starting to loose hope? It seems like other than Newegg, no one is getting anything shipped other than those that ordered on 9/27 and 9/28... I ordered on 9/29 (non-combo, direct from DJI) and I still have the stupid "we'd like to give you an update" message that doesn't even tell me anything. The people that ordered on 9/27 and 9/28 can at least hold out hope that you'll be getting shipping info shortly... for the rest of us, there's no telling how long we are going to have to wait.

The list at the beginning of this thread tells you a lot. There are still LOTS of people who ordered on the 9/27 (launch day) and 9/28 who are still waiting for word--including me. I suspect almost all are Fly More combos, but I'm not positive of that. You just have to be patient. I've also ordered the "Fly Less" on Best Buy which still shows delivery on 10/31 and unless DJI ships before that, I'll go ahead and get it and then sell the Mavic Pro and Remote FROM the Fly More (it'll be new, in box) when I get it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer