DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Add me too:

Basic Mavic Package:
USD $999.00
Ordered directly from DJI
Order Date/Time:
2016-09-29 19:01:11 (UTC)

Nothing yet.

The list at the beginning of this thread tells you a lot. There are still LOTS of people who ordered on the 9/27 (launch day) and 9/28 who are still waiting for word--including me. I suspect almost all are Fly More combos, but I'm not positive of that. You just have to be patient. I've also ordered the "Fly Less" on Best Buy which still shows delivery on 10/31 and unless DJI ships before that, I'll go ahead and get it and then sell the Mavic Pro and Remote FROM the Fly More (it'll be new, in box) when I get it.

Yeah, I get that... but my point was the people who ordered on 9/27 and 9/28 who haven't heard anything can at least expect to get something any day now... being almost a month out from 9/29 and not seeing ANY movement on ANYTHING ordered 9/29 makes me less optimistic.

You can add me:

Basic Mavic Package:
USD $999.00
Order Date/Time:
2016-09-28 17:45:27 (UTC)

Still waiting for it to be shipped...

Followed up with Best Buy. Here is there response:

Hi Anthony,
Thank you for contacting Best Buy.
We apologize for the delay in response. Rest assured responding to your emails is our priority.
As I have checked on our records, it appears that the estimated arrival date of the DJI - Mavic Pro Quadcopter with Remote Controller - Gray is on 10/31/2016. You will receive an email confirmation once the item ships out.

We appreciate your loyalty as a My Best Buy member. For any other concerns, you may visit our Help Center at www.bestbuy.com.
Sincerely,
Mae
Best Buy Customer Care

Reference #: 187545408

Add me to the list who appears to have his 9/27 order on the way. I ordered from the DJI Official Store through Amazon at 10:25am PST, and got an initial delivery date of "10/25-11/2." I then saw that others after me were getting earlier delivery dates from the same source, so I ordered another one about 45 min later. Sure enough, I got a "10/18-10/26" delivery estimate, so my plan was to cancel whichever one didn't come first.

I still haven't gotten notice from DJI, and Amazon still hasn't updated with shipping info, but as of a few minutes ago FedEx now shows TWO Mavics on their way to my zip code for delivery on 10/28.....I may have an extra. :D
Both Basic Pkg?

You can add me as well. Thank you for putting this list together.

Basic Mavic Package
Ordered directly from Amazon prime
Order Date/Time:
10/04

Looks like another month for me if Amazon is correct in there statement. Can't check up on it. Last email Amazon sent says basically it's dec1st and we will not reply back to you. To bad sorry about your luck! But yep I have to wait my turn. :)

Attachments

• IMG_4597.PNG
    IMG_4597.PNG
    237.8 KB · Views: 63
Ordered Fly-More from DJI through Amazon 9/28. Got an email yesterday saying I will receive it in two days. Found tracking info on Fedex site. Also got an email a little later from BuyDig (where I ordered a standard kit as a backup, and cancelled yesterday) saying they could ship one TODAY. So if anyone wants one, hurry and call them!

Update: I kept spamming refresh on the Fedex Delivery Manager and nothing came up. Then I tried to look it up (again) via the Fedex link for DJI GOODS reference and it showed up there. Not sure why the Delivery Manager isn't refreshing properly.

Looks like I'm on the Friday delivery train as well. Crossing fingers...
how did you check for that? dji goods?

they have a dji order number their customers don't have that.All a third party customer has is the empty promises they're being fed.Just got off the phone with my dealer offered me free props how about a free battery with a mid November ship date to my dealer I'm looking at the end of November before I get the mavic in my hands.thats roughly a month away.

Sent from my SM-G935V using MavicPilots mobile app

Ordered Fly-More from DJI through Amazon 9/28. Got an email yesterday saying I will receive it in two days. Found tracking info on Fedex site. Also got an email a little later from BuyDig (where I ordered a standard kit as a backup, and cancelled yesterday) saying they could ship one TODAY. So if anyone wants one, hurry and call them!
DM'd you!

That's strange, I just called BuyDig and they said that had none. I mentioned that I had read online that they had some stock and they said no, definitely not, but that I could 'pre-order today.' So communications breakdown somewhere, not sure if it was what you were told or I was told.

Good news that you got an actual Fly More shipping confirmation though!

Last edited:
You can add me:

Basic Mavic Package:
USD $999.00
Order Date/Time:
2016-09-28 19:15:01 (UTC)

Still waiting for it to be shipped...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics