DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Think us Australian guys aren't going to see our Mavics until next year at this rate. What an absolute *********** from DJI.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jamie
Every time I read something like this, I 'm always amazed at how people are able to get any information from anyone at DJI. Every time I email or chat, I get the same response that demand is overwhelming... bla bla bla.
For all those with Monday Oct. 31st delivery to the USA, I think many of you might get lucky and see "early" delivery happening on Friday instead. The flight is slightly ahead of schedule compared to the one that left on Monday for the standard orders that many received a day early (Tuesday). So assuming nothing goes wrong with the flight or customs clearance, there's at least a chance!

And for the person that asked, you can track the flight here: FedEx (FX) #5986 ✈ 27-Oct-2016 ✈ HKG / VHHH - KMEM ✈ FlightAware

Hey you may actually be right, mine just hit my local sort facility. It could very well make it on a truck TODAY!

If it doesn't get on a truck today I'm definately going to call them when they open and see if I can pick it up locally.

Hope that means possible good news for other fly more's today!

Z

Just wondering cause I'm heading to Iceland in April and want to use it on some of the glaciers

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You will want to use it in a lot more places than just glaciers. We got back from Iceland in September. It's a fantastic place. You're going to have a great trip. Gullfoss, Geysir, and so many other places. Enjoy!

Reactions: A_Chemist
Just checked my status on the DJI store, and it's showing as shipped! No other details yet...

Mavic Pro w/controller only (fly-less?)
Ordered 2016-09-28 12:49:04 (UTC)

Update: Noticed a new note added below the original from the Comm Director (see screen cap). I wonder if "next working day" is code for Monday?

My_Orders___DJI_Store.png

Last edited:
Finally got my shipment notice I'm the first one on the list. Delivery date of Tuesday to California. a little later then some for being the first ordered but it shipped finally I'll take it. mine says 9.7 lbs tho ?? I ordered the combo

No worries. I'm in Utah, USA. Fly More Combo: 2016-09-28 00:10:42 (UTC).

I'm a little worried that shipments have slowed (if that's even possible), because not many people are posting shipping confirmations lately.

Hey dj

Mine is now marked shipped FedEx on dji store. No tracking info as of 08:15 Friday eastern time.
My original order time was. 2016-09-28 11:30:03 (UTC)

I'm going to miss this thread, not really ;), I'll update on arrival.
Bill

Reactions: TopQuark
Just checked my status on the DJI store, and it's showing as shipped! No other details yet...

Mavic Pro w/controller only (fly-less?)
Ordered 2016-09-28 12:49:04 (UTC)

Update: Noticed a new note added below the original from the Comm Director (see screen cap). I wonder if "next working day" is code for Monday?

My_Orders___DJI_Store.png

It's CHINA. Isn't their next working day EVERYDAY? I guess Adam is a Cat Lover. ^_^. Hilarious!

So as of today, which I think is about a week after shipping began, it looks like DJI (via DJI direct and amazon) has shipped about half of the orders placed on 9/27, and about one-quarter of the orders placed on 9/28. At this rate, in another week, the 9/27 orders should be done, and the 9/28 orders should be about halfway done. Hopefully that means that by this time next week they'll at least have started the 9/29 orders.

This assumes, of course, the same number of orders each day, which I don't think is accurate... it's a very rough projection.

Reactions: Arpi Pap
List Updated now with stats and heat map!

Interesting stats:
  • Amazon (DJI Store) shipped 77% of all orders placed on Sep 27 compared to 49% from DJI Direct
  • All Newegg (DJI Marketplace) orders were shipped even those placed on Oct 12, 13, and 14.
  • Still no shipments from 3rd party sellers that includes B&M's and Apple
  • About even the amount (25% each) of Basic Pkg and Fly More were shipped on orders placed Sep 27
  • Only 52% of orders shipped placed on first day Sep 27
If you haven't gotten your Mavic yet, think about the 50% who place their orders on the first day and did not get any shipment information yet.

I had a Newegg order that is set to be delivered Monday, but I also have a DJI order from 9/28 with no movement. You can put me down for that one as well since I'm keeping that order.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: TopQuark
they really did make this mess...if everyone had ordered just one...which if you order two because you want two that's different...but ordering several just to get one quicker really isn't working...you guys with multiple orders and are only keeping one should find which place u ordered from that you think will be quickest and cancel the rest

Stop blaming people , I want to believe you're better than that. In only reflects jealousy and selfishness on your side even if you want to prove different.
1- You can't change people or affect the outcome of this with your comments.
2- Even if we all ordered one each, it would still be the same, others would order instead. That's why LA freeways would always be with traffic even if the city would build 2x lanes. It's studied and proved.
3-Before a storm ,you fill up your fridge even though you only need %20 of what you got. It's just defensive psychological mechanism.
Live with it and move on.

I'm also upset but I blame DJI for all this. They are using shabby methods to be on top (including lending our money without our consent to do production without investment)

If DJI had delivered by Oct15th I wouldn't have ordered 2 others from BB and Amazon

I will be happy when either a better company will be on top, or droning will be prohibited. Either way DJI will go to ground sooner or later. I hope sooner. The disrespect for their customers should bring this Karma on them.

I wish you luck with getting what makes you happy but without blaming others :)) LOL

Mine is now at the Local FedEx Facility, as of 07:22. Once I see "Out for Delivery," I'm gone. Already let the manager know.

Mine shows the same thing...I have other Fedex stuff coming today which is already on a truck, but I'm hoping the Mavic makes it on one later in the day. Or else maybe I can call them to see if I can swing by to pick it up

So as of today, which I think is about a week after shipping began, it looks like DJI (via DJI direct and amazon) has shipped about half of the orders placed on 9/27, and about one-quarter of the orders placed on 9/28. At this rate, in another week, the 9/27 orders should be done, and the 9/28 orders should be about halfway done. Hopefully that means that by this time next week they'll at least have started the 9/29 orders.

This assumes, of course, the same number of orders each day, which I don't think is accurate... it's a very rough projection.

if it takes a week to catch up with less than one days orders.. god help us.. he he

trog

Mine shows the same thing...I have other Fedex stuff coming today which is already on a truck, but I'm hoping the Mavic makes it on one later in the day. Or else maybe I can call them to see if I can swing by to pick it up

Mine is now on the way. so I raced home and beat the truck. Now the real impatient waiting starts... Sitting at home, waiting for it to get the last 12 miles of a journey half way around the world.

Think us Australian guys aren't going to see our Mavics until next year at this rate. What an absolute *********** from DJI.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk
If you pay the shipping price. I'll gladly ship your order to you from the states. I have family all over and ship them items they can't get in their countries. I also sell on eBay to numerous countries on the regular. Hit me up if you want.

Well i ordered the standard mavic pro from newegg on october 1st. My order expired, had to make a new order, and it shows its on the truck for delivery today. Finally getting one.

Hey you may actually be right, mine just hit my local sort facility. It could very well make it on a truck TODAY!

If it doesn't get on a truck today I'm definately going to call them when they open and see if I can pick it up locally.

Hope that means possible good news for other fly more's today!

Z

Same here. Sitting at local sorting facitlity.

It really is amazing how just yesterday morning it was in China somewhere with a label on it fresh out of the factory, and now its likely on a truck going to my house. What a time to be alive!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure