DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recording video

Desertdude

Reactions
when I record video with the Mavic I know it's on my sd card, but is it also in the dji app on my iPhone? Sorry newbie

Go to the library of photos and videos in the app (it's the icon top left) that's the lo rez stuff the high Rez video is on the card take it out load it / copy onto a pc and enjoy

Go to the library of photos and videos in the app (it's the icon top left) that's the lo rez stuff the high Rez video is on the card take it out load it / copy onto a pc and enjoy
I didn't realize all of that information was there I discoverd a whole bunch of stuff.
Thanks for your help.

Reactions: HueJorgan
Yes it's on both but it's low Rez on your phone and can be visually 'glitchy' as it's the 'transmitted' footage

Sd footage is always the best
Not sure what you mean by 'Low Res' and 'Glitchy' Is 720P now considered 'low res'? Mine is saved as 720P and is certainly not glitchy.

720p is certainly low res especially compared to the onboard 4K... It's also pretty crudely downsized with a lot of aliasing and encoded with low bitrate for transmission, and yes any dropouts or transmission artifacts would show.
Look at the onboard recording and the video cache next to each other, it's night and day. Still the video cache is cool to show someone straight away but I wouldn't use it for anything else.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src1972