DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Return to Home BEEP BEEP BEEP

Thank you Kilrah. I found it on page 44 of the manual, edition 2018.08.

There's a text error at this point in the manual. The text of the paragraph titled Remote Controller Alert is printed twice, the first time as part of the paragraph above, titled C1 and C2 Button. ;)

DJI's engineers must have had some arguments about using this method to cancel the alert sound. Could they not have found another button to use, instead of the Off button!? It's a bit like straightening the pin on a grenade to make it quieter to pull for real, at risk of making a whole lot of noise earlier than planned!

Last edited:
Well given the complex manipulation DJI devices need to turn on/off I find it just fine.

Well given the complex manipulation DJI devices need to turn on/off I find it just fine.

Thanks Kilrah. I'll be giving it a try tomorrow and I expect I'll find it to be fine too.

I will add though that I've found the two presses technique for turning the controller on or off to be a bit tricky. There's a narrow window for getting the pause between the presses just right. A good safety feature, unless I'm trying to turn it back on again. I need more practice! :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer