DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Second Flight River Vid

HelloNasty1

Reactions
Just getting used to the Mavic, flying a drone, and video. I'm a newb. Today went 43 mph in sport (with wind), then shot this short vid. Loving this bird so far!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: ThreeGs and dam
Very nice overhead shots.. too bad you didn't post the hd version as this seems a bit compressed.. great shots !!

Very nice overhead shots.. too bad you didn't post the hd version as this seems a bit compressed.. great shots !!

Agree. Shows I shot in 1280x720. Thought I was HD. How do you ensure video is shooting in HD?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Agree. Shows I shot in 1280x720. Thought I was HD. How do you ensure video is shooting in HD?

You look at the settings in the application. It will show what mode you are in.

There is a dial on the controller that allows you you to control the pitch of the. Gimbal

How you do that? I was trying to do that tonight when I was filming in the blistering cold smh

Dial on left (Gimbal Dial) as m0j0 said. Also I think I read you can touch and hold your finger on the screen and then slide the gimal up and down.

There is a dial on the controller that allows you you to control the pitch of the. Gimbal

Thanks. I was aware of that, but need to learn what pitch is what. The numbers move around, but means nothing to me, like from 100 25 0 to 200 50 +3. Definitely need to learn these techniques and practice a lot! Thanks again.

You can also set a shortcut that toggles between the gimbal between straight down and forward.

You can also set a shortcut that toggles between the gimbal between straight down and forward.

Mine came pre programmed that way. Little joystick on remote zoom in/out left and right. Up and down toggle forward and straight down.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky