DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SHUDDER- when taking off with Maxic Pro

PressMan

Reactions
My Mavic aircraft SHUDDER- (Quite a Shake/Tremble) when taking off with Mavic Pro say til it is up off the ground about 6ft then it seems to act normal, calm or wind makes no difference.

Can you experienced guys confirm if this NORMAL which I doubt.

Your HELP much appreciated.

Thank you.

Make sure you are on the latest Go 4 app version, and then up date to latest firmware version.

4.0.2 is latest app version on iOS. should find any new available firmware automatically

My Mavic aircraft SHUDDER- (Quite a Shake/Tremble) when taking off with Mavic Pro say til it is up off the ground about 6ft then it seems to act normal, calm or wind makes no difference.

Can you experienced guys confirm if this NORMAL which I doubt.

Your HELP much appreciated.

Thank you.

Do you happen to have a video? I have been seeing this on mine (since the first launch) and I thought that it may have been "how it is". Is it something you more hear vs. see as this appears to be what i have experienced.

It has been pretty wet here, but I will try taking a video during my next flight.

Do you happen to have a video? I have been seeing this on mine (since the first launch) and I thought that it may have been "how it is". Is it something you more hear vs. see as this appears to be what i have experienced.

It has been pretty wet here, but I will try taking a video during my next flight.
I think I have solved this......if there is any wind it tremors, if it totally calm it's fine...thank you.

Oh yes I open before kick off...I think I have solved this......if there is any wind it tremors, if it totally calm it's fine...thank you.
Odd, you say in your op, that "calm or wind makes no difference", now you say "calm it's fine"?

I read somewhere that enabling props cages cause it to vibrate?
that was brilliant! I tried the prop guards two days ago. They work OK i guess but make it top heavy and require props etc to come off, cant collapse it for carrying either. So OK, guards go into the gadget drawer. Trying to fly today and extreme shuddering. Changed props, checked for debris anywhere, nothing. Thinking, do Have to send this thing back to DJI? What a pain, and then I tried googling Mavic shudder and it took me right to this forum and your suggestion of prop guard setting in advanced settings. It WAS on, I turned it off...and smooth as silk again. Thanks!!!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan