DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins for Mavic.

Yeah I thought so. I don't think anyone in the UK has a printer.. lmao
I'm in the uk I can do it I have a wide format solvent printer does vinyl stickers no probs

Been doing this stuff for 26 years now

I'm on holiday in the states right now if u can wait 3 weeks I will help if I can

I have everything set to go back home

Reactions: Charlie Lima
Who are you going to have print it? Send me the Camo you designed I can print it and cut it for you.

That sounds awesome, I'll be busy working for the next weeks though. Also I'm from Germany. Not sure what the postage is to send it here :D

ok guys, I have a question . (which I think I know the answer to, but I want to be sure)
If i create a highly reflective skin and add on my mavic, will it interfere with the signals , like Gps or from the remote ?
It's a very thin avery plastic film, so the real question is : is it the aluminum/metal that is reflective or is it the "look" . can reflective plastic reflect just as metallic reflectors?

I have this crazy idea of almost mirror like chrome skin, but in my best knowledge it would be impossible, and at very best pretty stupit :)

ok guys, I have a question . (which I think I know the answer to, but I want to be sure)
If i create a highly reflective skin and add on my mavic, will it interfere with the signals , like Gps or from the remote ?
It's a very thin avery plastic film, so the real question is : is it the aluminum/metal that is reflective or is it the "look" . can reflective plastic reflect just as metallic reflectors?

I have this crazy idea of almost mirror like chrome skin, but in my best knowledge it would be impossible, and at very best pretty stupit :)

b28cee4ce17f0c89418ee6e4f3e5b26c.jpg

Lol it would make an awesome mavic.... I átti mode I guess...

£28 ******* quid UK customs for one skin from dronewrap!!!!!!
In the UK. Imported VAT (Import Value Added Tax) of 20% of the total of goods(commodity) and shipping fee will be charged for those arriving from non EU countries, goods of £ 15 or more and gifts between individuals over £ 36. And Parcel Force customs fee of £ 13.5 is required.

In order to solve these problems, we are exporting to EU all together and plans to sell from Amazon and others. However, import VAT is required at the stage of putting the product in the EU, and there is no substitute for the user to need a consumption tax when purchasing.

In addition, export expenses to the EU, selling and administrative expenses in the EU will be reflected in the price of the product.

This project is related to the UK withdrawal from the EU, making calculation of future costs very difficult.
Does anyone have a good idea?

In the UK. Imported VAT (Import Value Added Tax) of 20% of the total of goods(commodity) and shipping fee will be charged for those arriving from non EU countries, goods of £ 15 or more and gifts between individuals over £ 36. And Parcel Force customs fee of £ 13.5 is required.

In order to solve these problems, we are exporting to EU all together and plans to sell from Amazon and others. However, import VAT is required at the stage of putting the product in the EU, and there is no substitute for the user to need a consumption tax when purchasing.

In addition, export expenses to the EU, selling and administrative expenses in the EU will be reflected in the price of the product.

This project is related to the UK withdrawal from the EU, making calculation of future costs very difficult.
Yeah, my idea is that had I known I'd be paying 90GBP for a skin for a drone/extra batteries I'd have never ordered one.

Reactions: Wrapgrade

Bulk delivery to an independent UK seller?

You could send over a pallet of wraps for someone to hold in stock.

I'm in the uk I can do it I have a wide format solvent printer does vinyl stickers no probs

Been doing this stuff for 26 years now

I'm on holiday in the states right now if u can wait 3 weeks I will help if I can

I have everything set to go back home

Yeah that's fine. I still need to put some finishing touches to it anyway. If you drop me a message when you're home then we can get the ball rolling [emoji1303]

71a8b0b314746ae5ef727a7bfe4bb1ca.jpg

Work in progress...
I finally decided on the colour... Actually my daughter choose it from few I couldn't decide on.

Is that baby blue(aka smurf blue)?
You can add some "carbon" accent and it'll sick!!!

Love seeing every's wrap. I really like drone wraps because its like 100% full coverage but with 1 drone and 5 batteries it gets wayyyy to expensive to make it worth it. I tried decalgirl when i had my original drone (had to exchange the drone due to focusing issue so i lost the wrap) and i was really not impressed with the fact that it wasn't covering the drone very well.

Reactions: MLR and Wrapgrade
Anyone ever have birds chase you in the same area again and again only to out on a white or other colored skin and no longer see that problem?

I'd love to see a white and normal mavic out flying in an area with birds to see if it's true that white seems to keep them away.
I went to the Stratosphere Blue and have never had another Molly Mauk, Seagull or any other bird bother my Mavic since. So colour definitely has made a big difference.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998