DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins for Mavic.

Im curious how that blue pattern looks in the sky. Does it disappear? Im interested in a pattern or color that makes my quad the least noticeable to people....I really hate people asking me dumb questions while Im flying.
Not to sure if it will disappear. It still has it's Dark bottom.

Yeah I was considering a white skin on the bottom for that...

Bottom Skin???? I don't think I've seen those.
Doesn't the Mavic cool off on the bottom and Front near Gimbal?

Reactions: kinsey
Fluorescent Yellow might be my next skin. Looks awesome in the Daylight.
QY2Uk8y.jpg

I made it. I have a Vinyl Printer and Cutter.

Did you design the shape or it's a cut file you purchased?

I have a cut file I did purchased but I just purchased a skin from DecalGirl and Sophie to get the best of all 3. Will mix and then create one with the most covered parts.

Bottom Skin???? I don't think I've seen those.
Doesn't the Mavic cool off on the bottom and Front near Gimbal?

If you do a search on ebay for "mavic pro gloss white underside wrap kit" you find them. They dont cover the heat sinks just the area not covered by decal girl wraps.

Reactions: Spanishcop
I was unaware of that... Interesting.

Has anyone seen a Red Bull sticker set

That would be cool . I also want to see a well done Coast Guard helicopter themed skin . I've been too lazy to create one myself on Drone Girls site .

Attachments

• USGC_MH-60-Jayhawk_060312.jpg
    USGC_MH-60-Jayhawk_060312.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 189
Wouldn't be hard at all and would look nice as a theme.

edit: nevermind, I found the ashland aerial file further up in the thread. Keeping this so others can use my camo texture if they like.

Does anyone have a vector template to use for the Mavic? I created a camo texture but I want to adjust it at the edges... I asked Decalgirl if they could give me their template to create a custom skin, they were not interested in helping out.... so I'm taking my business somewhere else.

Attachments

• camo.jpg
    camo.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
edit: nevermind, I found the ashland aerial file further up in the thread. Keeping this so others can use my camo texture if they like.

Does anyone have a vector template to use for the Mavic? I created a camo texture but I want to adjust it at the edges... I asked Decalgirl if they could give me their template to create a custom skin, they were not interested in helping out.... so I'm taking my business somewhere else.

Yeah I sent decal Girl a couple messages and they would not share the file with me either . Their online design your own tool works but it is difficult to get things lined up correctly and I don't know why they have a separate page to do the batteries when they could just take the image from the first page that has it all together . I didn't want to risk the batteries not lining up . I didn't spend a lot of time with it though .

Who are you going to have print it? Send me the Camo you designed I can print it and cut it for you.

Reactions: omega_vfx
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom