DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins for Mavic.

Dronewrap
8b47566d25416be9e25e3d2f73b6bc58.jpg

**** - just missed the last Dronewrap coupon code. Dronewrap guys - any chance you can extend the last coupon code period a bit or send me one by PM? I am ready to order.

Also - does anyone (including Dronewrap) have an image of a Mavic done up in their Butterfly Copper wrap? I love the orange color but I'd like to see it first. Particularly as the stratosphere blue and the stealth black are gorgeous too.

Reactions: Wrapgrade
The coupon has expired. We are sorry.
Butterfly Copper is in the line next photo shoot.
There is good news if you like oranges.
Our proud "CALIFORNIA ORANGE" will be on sale for a limited time only.
It will be released in a few days.
Butterfly Copper is copper rather than orange as its name suggests. It is the color of the used penny.
While California Orange is not a neon, But it is a very bright orange and matte finish.
The photograph does not show the reality at all.
The real thing looks more uniform color than the this picture.
We hope you like it.

DWMP-M-MT005_ALLOW.jpg
Orangre_Vs.jpg

For customers who are sensitive to color or can not decide which one you like.
we are preparing free real color sample chip postcards.
We are preparing this, can be ordered from this weekend.
with-orange.jpg

Thank you.

Thanks a lot for the pics. Based on the battery pic alone I can tell I will like the butterfly copper. Ordering now!

20170404_191112.jpg 20170404_192325.jpg 20170404_192519_20170404200820553.jpg Hi, I finally got time to post my Mav.
I decided to try ebay Decalconcepts - Custom Bright Fluorescent Yellow Ultimate Graphic Wrap. The reason was the price and it was a complete skin top & bottom with 6 batteries. It fits really well and the material was what I expected. I am super happy with them, fast and great customer service.

Check it out,
Yellowmann

i just ordered solid black from decalgirl

Yea thats the only thing keeping me from ordering from Decal Girl is the rip off price for shipping. I mean come on it is a sheet of paper!

Yea thats the only thing keeping me from ordering from Decal Girl is the rip off price for shipping. I mean come on it is a sheet of paper!
They have a coupon code that basically takes away shipping cost

Reactions: Dragonfly1
is that your registration/contact info ect.? if so where can i get that

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead