DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

STROBON Cree® LED Strobe Lights

They don't.

No Firehouse products have dealers in the UK (or even Europe as far as I can tell).

So I need the next best option I guess...

Doesn't Firehouse ship to most countries though?

Ah, well, you usually get what you pay for with these strobe lights. I've tried many of them :)

They don't ship to the UK.

And even if they did they aren't so good that they are worth more than double the price.
Ebay offers "global shipping" which can circumnavigate this problem. You just have to search throughly on eBay.
Its hit or miss on eBay so you have to be diligent and search daily. You'll soon find something

Ebay offers "global shipping" which can circumnavigate this problem. You just have to search throughly on eBay.
Its hit or miss on eBay so you have to be diligent and search daily. You'll soon find something
I'm aware. The shipping is $165 for one strobe. And they are misrepresenting the specs.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-23 22.29.21.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-23 22.29.21.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Wow
Reactions: Bob in Savannah
I'm aware. The shipping is $165 for one strobe. And they are misrepresenting the specs.
What?! lol. no, that's wrong. I mean, I can't believe that. Do you live on the Moon, or something? Does everything else cost this much on ebay for you from the US? Thats insanity.

What?! lol. no, that's wrong. I mean, I can't believe that. Do you live on the Moon, or something? Does everything else cost this much on ebay for you from the US? Thats insanity.
It is insanity but that's what the ebay seller is charging.

Does anyone have experience with the multicoloured ones? Why would anyone use the single colours rather than the multis if they are the same price and brightness?

And how does the button work for colours and modes on the multis?

To the OP what is the weight of 1 of these strobes?
The manufacturer's current specs show 4 grams.

One I purchased a few years ago weighs 3.02 grams. They haven't been modified since then as far as I know, so they are probably still closer to 3 grams than 4 grams.

Reactions: dulcificum

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman