DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 "Submerged" church in Ogosta dam

Another great video Alex!

Reactions: alex_markov
You really had to hike a ways to get from your car to that ruin. The video from FPV drones like the Avata is so fluid that it looks like ballet moves so the music was perfect. I love how you opened it up when you flew down the path. That little drone can boogie! Nice job.

You really had to hike a ways to get from your car to that ruin. The video from FPV drones like the Avata is so fluid that it looks like ballet moves so the music was perfect. I love how you opened it up when you flew down the path. That little drone can boogie! Nice job.
Thank You I like flying Avata a lot - thou it's not that fluid sometimes ;) :)

Amazing!! I just love this video . Toward the end I got a quick view of it's shadow and realized in an Avata. Went on line, watched you tube videos, and bought one last night. Arrives tomorrow!!

I still love my Mini 2 but this is going to open up a whole new world. Great Video. Thanks!!

Reactions: alex_markov
Amazing!! I just love this video . Toward the end I got a quick view of it's shadow and realized in an Avata. Went on line, watched you tube videos, and bought one last night. Arrives tomorrow!!

I still love my Mini 2 but this is going to open up a whole new world. Great Video. Thanks!!
Glad of been of help

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FredFulf