DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Today I lost my Drone. I'm not sure what happend. I changed 1 setting and that's the return to home.

He is saying that enabling the "Smart Return-to-Home" feature in DJI GO (see the screenshot below) will trigger "Low Battery RTH" (as documented in the "Return-to-Home (RTH)" section of the Mavic manual).

View attachment 30734

However, the "Smart Return-to-Home" feature is not the same thing as "Smart RTH" (as documented in the "Return-to-Home (RTH)" section of the Mavic manual). In fact, the "Smart Return-to-Home" feature is not mentioned anywhere in the Mavic manual. The manual is written in such a way that would make a user think Low Battery RTH is always enabled (and cannot be disabled).

So, Smart RTH allows for obstacle avoidance and Smart Return-to-Home is for low battery? After having issues with the Phantom 4 sensor and the sun, there is absolutely no way I want the avoidance sensors active while in RTH. Last thing I need is for me to somehow lose control and the drone just sits there because it mistakes the sun for a threat.

Reactions: Mavic 57
You can connect a Bluetooth GPS receiver (like the any of these) to your mobile device to share GPS data if your mobile device does not contain a GPS receiver.

Yes -- since it contains a GPS receiver.
Mavic pro ipad4mini wifi garmin GPS glonass
when i want to displace my RTH point to remote position, allways the same answer:"GPS signal is too weak. Even with constant blue and green light on Garmin.
can anybody help?
Phil Reunion island indian ocean

Mavic pro ipad4mini wifi garmin GPS glonass
when i want to displace my RTH point to remote position, allways the same answer:"GPS signal is too weak. Even with constant blue and green light on Garmin.
can anybody help?
Phil Reunion island indian ocean

The garmin gps is not correctly paired to your iPad. The light should be solid blue when connected through bluetooth correctly. I use the same setup with a couple tweaks.

The garmin gps is not correctly paired to your iPad. The light should be solid blue when connected through bluetooth correctly. I use the same setup with a couple tweaks.
thank you for answer!
we are misunderstanding due to my poor english!
i have solid blue light for link to my ipad4 mini wifi
i have solid green for good gps reception.
even so I have the message of poor gps signal on my dgi go 4
it seems to be à bug in dgi go 4, as a read on different forums
Phil

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet