DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Weird captured

Oil

Reactions
Hi Guys I saw something weird while flying my Mavic Pro today morning. I was flying and Live on my FB page. When I returned home I watch my video on my FB and saw something I can't explain I attached the link please watch and tell me what could it be (start from 16 mins and pay attention) you can also hear that Obstacle warning was activated while it was flying in the air and Im sure there was no obstacle at all.

Reactions: diablo243
I've seen other similar posts. When your flying into the sun it can fool the collision avoidance.

Those issues were being caused by the sun pointing toward the camera.

Were you flying with the gimbal cover attached?

What are we supposed to see? Are you referring to the sun flare (it appears) around 15:00? Do you have the lens bubble on or any filters?

I'm not a Facebook person and this is the first FB streamed video that I've seen, but someone please tell me that this isn't the quality that all of the live stream videos look like. If so, they look like **** and I have a "high end" PC, video card & monitor.

Reactions: halley
Those issues were being caused by the sun pointing toward the camera.

Were you flying with the gimbal cover attached?

just check the video start from 16 mins and observed It looks like something has fallen from the sky, then obstacle alarm activated.. it came 3 times

It looks like something has fallen from the sky
It's just the sunlight hitting your camera. And, if you're flying with the bubble, you should remove it if you must capture video when flying toward the sun.

I'm not a Facebook person and this is the first FB streamed video that I've seen, but someone please tell me that this isn't the quality that all of the live stream videos look like. If so, they look like **** and I have a "high end" PC, video card & monitor.
Facebook live streaming quality is based on the connection at the time. If you're live in the sticks with 1 bar, then it will look a lot worse and very pixelated. Good signal or 5 bars with 4G = clean HD video.

Lens flair from the sun, I get it a lot that's why I made a sun shield from a spare bubble. Also OA activated by flying into sun when it is at a low angle, a known issue.

just check the video start from 16 mins and observed It looks like something has fallen from the sky, then obstacle alarm activated.. it came 3 times
Are you referring to the props seen in the top left corner? As stated the OA is caused by the sun.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661