DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What tablet for DJI pro?

ilovemyheckler

Reactions
The only thing I miss about my Typhoon H is the large (ish) screen on the controller.
I am currently using an iPhone 6 with my Mavic Pro but I am finding it a bit small.

Any recommendations please? I am thinking that an iPad may be too big?

Thanks

The iPad Mini 4 is a good tablet size for me. When flying with a phone, I use my iPhone 7.

If interested, you can find a list of recommended and commonly used tablets here.

The mini is a great size. At 450 nits it's not great in sunlight but you can make do.

Last generation iPad Pro 9.7 is 510 nits. But heavier and I can't say I notice that much difference.

I have a Dirty J iPad mini mount on my mavic and it's a really comfy setup. I am going to be trying both the 5.5 and 7.85 CS as well. Just hope they get the kinks worked out soon.

The mini is a great size. At 450 nits it's not great in sunlight but you can make do.

Last generation iPad Pro 9.7 is 510 nits. But heavier and I can't say I notice that much difference.

I have a Dirty J iPad mini mount on my mavic and it's a really comfy setup. I am going to be trying both the 5.5 and 7.85 CS as well. Just hope they get the kinks worked out soon.

Check GameStop that are always selling like new refurbished iPads. I purchased iPad mini 4 cellular 16gb for $218. Its looks brand spanking new [emoji108][emoji106][emoji41][emoji41]!!!

Reactions: Mjonesy758
Wow that's awesome. I grabbed a new one for $274 last week cause it was a good deal. 128gb wifi

How is the battery life/condition on these GameStop refurb iPads?

Msinger do you use a holder w/ your iPad?
I almost always fly my Mavic with an iPhone. I use my iPad Mini when flying my Phantoms since it fits in the remote controller holder.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet