DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What viewing device will you be using?

I was using my iPhone 7 of which I found the display to be too dim in the bright sunlight. Rather than purchase a new phone when nothing was wrong with the one I was using for a phone...I got the smaller version of the Crystal Sky which I have yet to find a problem with in the bright sun. Was able to use a coupon and get it for $469.00....

Happy that my iPad mini 4 fit the new Mavic 2 Pro arms...eyes are getting old and I need the screen real estate...like the "in-arm" position better than those devices that elevate the iPad and cover the data screen...now to cobble together a sunshade that covers both...

I was using my iPhone 7 of which I found the display to be too dim in the bright sunlight. Rather than purchase a new phone when nothing was wrong with the one I was using for a phone...I got the smaller version of the Crystal Sky which I have yet to find a problem with in the bright sun. Was able to use a coupon and get it for $469.00....

My only problem is the size of the screen....being an older fart I prefer something about twice the size...say around 9 or 10 inches. Are you able to see the details well enough on the smaller screen?