DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

‘Unexplained’ crashes

dannybgoode

Reactions
Does anyone else get a slightly perverse enjoyment out of reading some incredible tale of an ‘unexplained’ crash only for the likes of Sar04 and Meta4 to come along like Colombo and show beyond doubt it was entirely pilot error.

And then for this fact to be disputed and argued about :)

I almost feel guilty and fear the drone karma will catch up on me sometime soon...

I actually am checking in on the site specifically to see if there are any new "My Drone Crashed For No Reason" threads up. So my answer is maybe :)

It actually bothers me how many threads get started with a title that suggest the drones are defective, when 97 out 100 times the drones are fine. I wish the Mods would go through the threads and tag the titles "pilot error" So no more people are led to believe that DJI is plagued with problems.

It actually bothers me how many threads get started with a title that suggest the drones are defective, when 97 out 100 times the drones are fine. I wish the Mods would go through the threads and tag the titles "pilot error" So no more people are led to believe that DJI is plagued with problems.
No flight log = "pilot error" also.

Reactions: dannybgoode
I am actually becoming afraid to fly, for fear the bird will suddenly get a mind of its own and fly off! I hopefully fly with more caution than most of them. It’s an expensive toy, but a very useful tool!

I am actually becoming afraid to fly, for fear the bird will suddenly get a mind of its own and fly off! I hopefully fly with more caution than most of them. It’s an expensive toy, but a very useful tool!
If you are reading the crash threads you should have less fear, not more, that your bird will "get a mind of its own". 98% of the time it is pilot error.

Reactions: Yooper2nc

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure