DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

“Mavic Pro PXT Checking In, 400 & Bel

Reactions
Hello Again!It’s Been a While... I Forgot My Password & Call Sign, so new Account...I‘m a Part 107 Guy & starting a side Business as a Drone Service Provider (or DSP)..Current Aircraft is a Mavic Pro...Was Flying Phantom’s until the Ground Came Up & Hit Both of Them, So I Acquired A Mavic Pro and Have Really Enjoyed Flying it...I Have been A 107 Pilot now for a Year with my Main Focus on Watching the Drone Industry from a Commercial Operator‘s Vantage Point (Better than watching the News)...This is my Second ”Career” In Aviation after Serving as a Corporate & Fractional Pilot/Captain for the Last 35 Years...Anyway I’m Glad to be back... there are a-lot of good people here & I look forward to being a contributing part of this Forum...

Al

Welcome back DroneSouth DSP and greetings from Albany, NY!?

You might want to consider using an app like Last Pass or one of the alternatives. I don't use the same password on different sites, a tool like that makes it easy to manage.

Yep.. I actually have a Password Vault...when I signed up a couple months ago I forgot to enter it...They work well when you use it!... Thank You for saying hello...everybody is Friendly Here in Mavic World...Probably because they fly Mavic’s and Not Phantom’s! No Disrespect to the Phantom Members, if you’ve flown both you will understand!

Welcome back to Mavic Pilots! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa