DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Introducing myself..

Reactions
Site
www.coachellavalleydrone.com
Great to meet all the drone pilots here! Long time UAS pilot joining the forum.

My professional career has consisted of 20+ years in IT, in various team leader roles. Currently expanding my commercial drone work - and available for projects across Southern California. I work with various Mavic series drones including M3P.

James
UAS Pilot | FAA Part 107 Licensed
Equipment: Mavic 3 Pro | Air 2s | Sony a7RV | Website: Coachella Valley Drone Services

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Welcome aboard and we look forward to any contributions you can make… And a very impressive Web Site…

Welcome to the forum! :)

Great to meet all the drone pilots here! Long time UAS pilot joining the forum.

My professional career has consisted of 20+ years in IT, in various team leader roles. Currently expanding my commercial drone work - and available for projects across Southern California. I work with various Mavic series drones including M3P.

James
UAS Pilot | FAA Part 107 Licensed
Equipment: Mavic 3 Pro | Air 2s | Sony a7RV | Website: Coachella Valley Drone Services
Welcome to the forum from the Colorado Rocky Mountains. Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas