Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 🏰The Rise and Fall of Carrickfergus Castle - Discover Ireland ☘

aeciolemos

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Hi friends and pilots,

Here is another video I just finished. For those who like History, take a look at another amazing castle.

As per @monchan 's suggestion, I have split the video into parts. This is PART 1 - the history. I am working on Part 2 now :) I still have to improve the photography using pro mode and I hope to upgrade the drone in the following months so that part I am still learning.

@Prop Wash let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Very nicely done!

Reactions: aeciolemos
Another good one! Great history there. Really good video/music to support the narrative.

Reactions: aeciolemos
Nicely done. Just curious, what software are you using?
Thank you @funflyer! I use Davinci Resolve 18.6 to edit the videos. I am still relatively new to it, but I am learning. In my other videos, I was overdoing the editing but now I think I got the hang of it.

Reactions: 4006448
Another good one! Great history there. Really good video/music to support the narrative.
Thank you! I hope I am learning :) Yes, Carrickfergus has so much history and legends that I got too much material in my research. I now have to break it into more than one video to tell all of it. Some places have relatively little history, compared to somewhere like Carrickfergus Castle, and some are just too rich!