DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 New video on my channel: 🏰👻Why you should kiss the Blarney Stone - Discover Ireland ☘

aeciolemos

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Another great video!

Reactions: aeciolemos
Another great video. One word of advice, watch the auto setting for exposure, at around 1:35 it shifted and got pretty dark. I am subscribing to your channel, I really like your history and your footage.

• Love
Another great video. One word of advice, watch the auto setting for exposure, at around 1:35 it shifted and got pretty dark. I am subscribing to your channel, I really like your history and your footage.
Thank you for the feedback! I will review the exposure settings on the drone. I guess I didn't realize it. I tend to lock exposure when flying but I must have not paid attention to that in those shots. I appreciate the feedback, it will help me improve my filming skills!
Thank you for subscribing! I aim to put a video out every two weeks so I am already working on the next one! Thank you for watching.

Reactions: MavicAir2Marc
I kissed the Blarney stone when I was young back in '79 while living and working in Cork. Great video by the way.
Amazing! Cork is a great city, I enjoyed visiting it. I intend on going back to film more of it!

Thank you for the compliment! If you like, please subscribe so that you don't miss out on future uploads. If you have any locations you think I should go, film and make a video on, let me know! It is always great to get tips from people who have lived in the area! Thanks for watching!

Great job of flying & narrating. I visited the castle in 2016 & kissed the stone. Did you need permission to fly over & around Blarney Castle?
It is truly beautiful. I love these castles with large demense around them.

Yes, I did ask for permission to go over the property and the restriction was not getting too close to the castle or flying over crowded areas. I kept a safe distance from it and tried to keep the flying over wooded areas only. Some of these places ask you not to fly over the property so you need to film from outside. For these, I am considering an Air 3 or Mavic 3 some day with zoom capabilities.

Thanks for watching!

Reactions: Squidinc

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas