DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

0.18 Still disco's

Mine has never liked this app
How do you get it to run?
What's it like on 4.1.18?
Had issues with older versions but all new versions have been fine including all 4 of the 4.1.18 versions

I just install and go, I do up the cashe to 16GB
I also use app cloner and have 3 versions of go available 4.1.9, 4.1.14 & 4.1.18

have been using advanced task manager for 3 months to keep memory free, don't know if it helps or not

Had issues with older versions but all new versions have been fine including all 4 of the 4.1.18 versions

I just install and go, I do up the cashe to 16GB
I also use app cloner and have 3 versions of go available 4.1.9, 4.1.14 & 4.1.18

have been using advanced task manager for 3 months to keep memory free, don't know if it helps or not

I wish I hadn't deleted 4.0.8 when my first Mavic threw itself into a dam. That worked well.
Unfortunately it wouldn't work with the updated firmware in the replacement Mavic.... So I stupidly updated the app.

What do you mean you 'do up the Cache to 16
that's why its good to have super backup, it automatically backs up app as they are installed so you can go back using your own files that you know are safe
A little late now....

Modern Sony phone won't work with this POS app either.
4.1.18 has grounded me as I can't get clean vision on my phone screen.
I used to be able to run in airplane mode and turn off Cache to device and run all day.
Actually have my son's Samsung Tab A here and was about to organise a holder for it, but definitely won't bother now!

Also over the whole DJI rubbish app.
Might have to get a rope and swing the Mavic around my head on that....

There are easy solutions to your problems.

1. Try .15 with your existing device, it's the last stable version of Go 4.

2. Or spend $65 or $89 on a dedicated device that is proven to work wunderfully.

There are easy solutions to your problems.

1. Try .15 with your existing device, it's the last stable version of Go 4.

2. Or spend $65 or $89 on a dedicated device that is proven to work wunderfully.

If I could safely get 1.15 within the Play Store I would already have loaded it....
I'm too security conscious to unlock the device.

Where do you find an Android device that works for less than $100???
Surely a fantasy.

youre-a-little-late-to-the-party-arent-you.jpg

MWAC, .15 no longer works for me on my Tab A.
I actually factory reset the tablet and reinstalled everything and still no go.
Then, I found a post by #msinger directing to a set up page for android, so did that too... no go.
I've spent hours on this Go4 crap app version....seriously over it.
I've bought Litchi and it works great, so I am going through learning how to use that.
BTW Drone Harmony is a development app and that works fine too...

Last edited:
I also ordered from China one of those leetoo or similar phones with specs that you'd expect to pay a couple of grand for.... Its being freighted by camel so should be here by end of January.. maybe that will work?? Dunno..
DJI may have fixed stuff by then...

MWAP, .15 no longer works for me on my Tab A.
I actually factory reset the tablet and reinstalled everything and still no go.
Then, I found a post by #msinger directing to a set up page for android, so did that too... no go.
I've spent hours on this Go4 crap app version....seriously over it.
I've bought Litchi and it works great, so I am going through learning how to use that.
BTW Drone Harmony is a development app and that works fine too...

And you have auto-update apps disabled?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman