DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

1 metre speed mode has arrived for the Mini 3 pro !!!

Of course.

If the settings weren't substantially different for Cine and Sport, it wouldn't be noticeable.

Since there is little if any functional value in setting C and N to the same settings, my original point stands, and it is very very likely (not 100% certain, better?) the pilot will be aware they are not in Cine.
Don't take the comment as disagreement or criticism. I was pointing out a possible explanation for the aberrant behavior of the tilt speed setting. In problem solving, it's helpful to rule out possibilities to narrow the search for a solution.

It seems that a valid for why only some people were seeing the problem was proposed by @Morrisey20 and confirmed as described in the previous post.

Just tested mine. I'm having the same problem. Cine tilt setting seems to be ignore. The stick settings are working.

I tried changing the N setting to 5°, affected both C and N. Tried changing C setting, no effect.

Aircraft 01.00.0500
RC 01.02.0600
App 1.9.9

Try it with OA set to Stop or Off.

Last edited:
Thanks for an excuse to fly the M3P. It's windy and raining, so I had to limit the flight to a covered outdoor porch.

Yes, I found that setting Obstacle Avoidance to Bypass caused the gimbal tilt speed to follow the Normal setting while in Cine mode. Setting OA to Off had no effect on gimbal tilt speed.

Note: This happened only with the aircraft in flight. Without the drone on the deck, the gimbal tilt speed followed the controller mode setting.
Very disappointing. Cine is pretty much the only manual flight mode that I use Bypass. I set it to Brake in N.

Stinks, but at least there's an easy workaround.

Brilliant, the workaround does the trick, hopefully sorted soon in a patch, thanks for everyone's help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark