DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 10 image bracketed night shots -3ev to +3ev of hospital, impressed with noise and dynamic range!

NottinghamMat

Reactions
Hi all,

First post here and first night flight with the Mini 2 after it arrived on Monday at the hospital during blue hour down from my street in Nottinghamshire. Each of these comprise of 8 to 10 images bracketed from -3ev to +3ev and then tweaked, stacked and merged in Photoshop which is a bit of a faff but has massively improved the dynamic range and remove some noise.

Really happy with the performance, just wish the AEB setting could be configured so you don't have to stand manually messing with the exposure settings to take 10 bracketed shots and preying the gimbal stays still lol! Has anyone found a way to automate this....

Final-1.jpg

Final-2.jpg

Final-4.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 48
Welcome to the forum from Northern California. Very nice pictures. I prefer the middle/second one.

Wow, those are impressive! Isn't the technology we have on our hands impressive? Couldn't have imagined this 25 years ago...

Reactions: Tufargon
Very nice pictures, can you provide more technical details about these shots, (ISO, etc.)

Hi all,

First post here and first night flight with the Mini 2 after it arrived on Monday at the hospital during blue hour down from my street in Nottinghamshire. Each of these comprise of 8 to 10 images bracketed from -3ev to +3ev and then tweaked, stacked and merged in Photoshop which is a bit of a faff but has massively improved the dynamic range and remove some noise.

Really happy with the performance, just wish the AEB setting could be configured so you don't have to stand manually messing with the exposure settings to take 10 bracketed shots and preying the gimbal stays still lol! Has anyone found a way to automate this....

View attachment 126622

View attachment 126623

View attachment 126624
Welcome to the forum from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Great shots and lot's of work. Fly safe! ;)

Wow that looks awesome. I want to learn how to edit images to make them look this good. Good job!!!

Is there a tutorial you can recommend on Youtube for this technique? It looks really cool and something I want to try one day. Thanks.

Hi all,

View attachment 126622

View attachment 126623

View attachment 126624
Yes, if you need to get good quality image from the MINI 2 you will need to use AEB or manually do it on your own. Wish DJI App can provide 3 or 5 AEB shoots selection. ;)

Hi all,

View attachment 126622

View attachment 126623

View attachment 126624
Great results; awesome photos.

Those photos are absolutely brilliant. Just lets you see what you can achieve with the Mini 2 if you have the know how. Just makes me feel like I have wasted my money with Photoshop! I must make time to try and learn a bit about it.

Hi all,

View attachment 126622

View attachment 126623

View attachment 126624
Superb images! I just wish I had the skill & patience to take shots like these. You should do a video to showcase how you edited these in Photoshop

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB