DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

100 ft limit????

So... I'm new, starting out, this is my 6th run or so...
I take off.... fly about then climb above the trees,,,,,,, full STOP 100 foot limit sign in or some crap WHAT?... my trees are 100 ft...
fly around... head out to the pasture... FULL STOP!!!! 100 limit on distance?
So.. i come back stop everything...
restart, seems to work now

What WAS that all about????
You most likely haven't registered / activated your drone yet. You need to create a DJI account and login.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

You most likely haven't registered / activated your drone yet. You need to create a DJI account and login.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!
Well, I've flown at least 5 flights with NO problems.. and after coming back to home shutting off and restarting the RC and app it worked again like before..

As stated above, many things can cause it to happen. Only time I have been held to 98 feet is when it can't get a GOOD GPS lock - if your in a bowl type place that blocks GPS. Once I do get to 98 feet and let it sit for a minute or 2 - it can usually catch enough sats / GPS to allow to go higher. I do a fair amount of waterfalling in Western NC and most waterfalls sit inside a "bowl" type area, so getting above that is best I can do. Sometimes that won't work either and I get the best shots / video I can with what I have.

I've never had the logging into my DJI account issue, but it is verified as well.

So... I'm new, starting out, this is my 6th run or so...
I take off.... fly about then climb above the trees,,,,,,, full STOP 100 foot limit sign in or some crap WHAT?... my trees are 100 ft...
fly around... head out to the pasture... FULL STOP!!!! 100 limit on distance?
So.. i come back stop everything...
restart, seems to work now

What WAS that all about????
There is a setting to set the height Limit. I use the DJI Go 4 app, so it is set at the legal height of 120 meters

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo