DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

100K views

alex_markov

Reactions
Site
alexmarkov.eu
After "only" 2+ years, 90K + km. traveling with cars, 100+ h fly time, Hundreds of hours learning, editing, re-editing, picking music, planning, choosing where to go... I have reached the result of a first 30 seconds of a single clip of a Korean boy band ;) Good I do not provide to my family thru this hobby of mine

Anyhow 100K views - thank you!

Alex Markov

After "only" 2+ years, 90K + km. traveling with cars, 100+ h fly time, Hundreds of hours learning, editing, re-editing, picking music, planning, choosing where to go... I have reached the result of a first 30 seconds of a single clip of a Korean boy band ;) Good I do not provide to my family thru this hobby of mine

Anyhow 100K views - thank you!

Alex Markov

[QUOTE="I have reached the result of a first 30 seconds of a single clip of a Korean boy band ;) Good I do not provide to my family thru this hobby of mine ...
[/QUOTE]

Hah! Funny! Your work is full of joy and, I'm sure, satisfaction. Through you I have come to know the countryside of Bulgaria. Wish I could find such wide open spaces where I live ...

Reactions: alex_markov
Just reading through this mornings posts- and found hat you can easily find his work by going to You Tube and typing in Alex Markov in the search box- tons of nice work.
You are magician! Whenever I try to find my channel searching for Alex Markov I never succeed as there are football players and violin musicians with the same name - great work!

[QUOTE="I have reached the result of a first 30 seconds of a single clip of a Korean boy band ;) Good I do not provide to my family thru this hobby of mine ...

Hah! Funny! Your work is full of joy and, I'm sure, satisfaction. Through you I have come to know the countryside of Bulgaria. Wish I could find such wide open spaces where I live ...
[/QUOTE]
I had my fun and will do it again, even if there's no sharing option. Just realizing attractiveness of my hobby ;)

Is it 100k views overall (I think) ?
That's pretty good for a person who just loves his hobby and posts up, and a lot more than I've done in 2 years !!

Keep going, I recognised many on your YT page that I've seen here on the forum.
Thank You, glad You visited my channel, it's nice to know someone is watching ;)

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu