DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

107 testing friday

Hegemone

Reactions
Hey all I am in Virginia testing on Friday for my ariman certificate with sUAS rating. I have my FTN applicant number and proper ID but I just got this via email from [email protected] referencing logins and a form. Can anyone who has recently tested clarify what I need to take to the PSI testing center? I have emailed the testing location but am yet to hear back.

"If you arrive at your appointment and are unable to meet the above identification requirements, forget your login information, or forget your required form showing eligibility to take that exam, you will not be permitted to test, and you will have to pay the full exam amount again in order to reschedule."

Are they talking about Login - PSI - True Talent Enterprise login or the IACRA login?

What is the form verifying eligibility? I haven't seen or read about that anywhere else?

Probably overthinking but I have an 1.5 hour drive to the testing location and screwing this up would be a costly and time-consuming error.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I just took my recurrent a couple weeks ago. Once you sign up, they email you confirmation, so i printed that and brought it. Then just bring photo ID. Its supposed to have your current address on it.
That was a sticking point for me as my drivers license had an old address.
My advice is to tell them that is where you live, but you might call first "asking if a friend runs into this problem, do they verify the address..."
Its rediculous to expect id with current address. Everyone just goes online and changes when you move, you don't get a new drivers license card.

I just took my recurrent a couple weeks ago. Once you sign up, they email you confirmation, so i printed that and brought it. Then just bring photo ID. Its supposed to have your current address on it.
My advice is to tell them that is where you live, but you might call first "asking if a friend runs into this problem, do they verify the address..."
Its rediculous to expect id with current address. Everyone just goes online and changes when you move, you don't get a new drivers license card.
Now that makes sense. The testing ticket is "form" for eligibility. That's some crappy way to put it in their part.

My license is up to date and matches the ticket so I should be fine. Thanks for the help.

I had my recurrent test last month. I was only asked for my driver license, but brought all correspondence from PSI (payment receipt, verification email, etc.) just in case of any problems at the testing center. I also made sure to bring my existing 107 certification and my FTN number. Neither was needed. There was also the statement about remembering your login information, but that wasn't used for anything. They give you a login number when you get there.

I just took my test last weekend. I just showed my drivers license and they scanned it into the system. Also, I had to remove everything from my pockets(paper, wallet, and keys) and it was put into a bag and zipped closed. It hung on the back of my chair in the testing room, if it fell off the chair I was not allowed to retrieve it. The testing center provided paper, pencil, supplement book, plastic sheets, and calculator.

I just took my test last weekend. I just showed my drivers license and they scanned it into the system. Also, I had to remove everything from my pockets(paper, wallet, and keys) and it was put into a bag and zipped closed. It hung on the back of my chair in the testing room, if it fell off the chair I was not allowed to retrieve it. The testing center provided paper, pencil, supplement book, plastic sheets, and calculator.

Thanks for the response. Glad to hear that it just sounds like the PSI email is weird.

All you you have to do is bring a few pieces of mail with your new address.

You might want to bring a lighted magnifying glass, which is allowed. Makes reading sectional charts much easier. At least for my old eyes. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne