DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$145 DJI Mavic Mini Combo and Extras for sale on eBay

Is it yours or are you just posting someone elses listing?
It’s mine. I’m selling it bc I had recently purchased a Mavic air. If your interested I’m willing to negotiate the price. Everything is in good condition and was well taken care of. 1 of the 3 battery sometimes works.

1 of the 3 battery sometimes works.
I recommend you get rid of that battery. Do not include it in the sale. If the buyer is flying the drone and the battery stops working; well, what more do I need to say?

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
I recommend you get rid of that battery. Do not include it in the sale. If the buyer is flying the drone and the battery stops working; well, what more do I need to say?
By sometimes works I was referring that the drone won’t take off or start the motors with that battery. The other two work well.

It’s mine. I’m selling it bc I had recently purchased a Mavic air. If your interested I’m willing to negotiate the price. Everything is in good condition and was well taken care of. 1 of the 3 battery sometimes works.
May I ask why you went from a mini to an air? I only ask because I might be interested to get it for a friend.

Reactions: -MavicMiniPilot
May I ask why you went from a mini to an air? I only ask because I might be interested to get it for a friend.
I had just sold it for $135 I had switched from the mini to the air because of the increase in video quality and features. I had found one in good condition and rarely flown with 3 batteries and some accessories for about $300

Reactions: Tufargon
I had just sold it for $135 I had switched from the mini to the air because of the increase in video quality and features. I had found one in good condition and rarely flown with 3 batteries and some accessories for about $300
So it's sold?

By sometimes works I was referring that the drone won’t take off or start the motors with that battery.
But, from what you just wrote, I think you are saying that the battery will sometimes fire up the motors and then the drone can take off. If this is so, then my original suggestion remains. If the battery sometimes will fire up the motors and that the drone can then take off. Perhaps it will sometime fire up, take off, and quit once it is on the air, causing the drone to tumble to the ground, damaged or lost…

It's your flight system, I'm just making a suggestion, take it or leave it, your choice, just saying, a word to the wise…

Good Luck!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure