DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 ????

Note: not from my drone but from some fixed camera on a building

Reactions: Cafguy
If that was the Bridge I took to work I would Call and Thank the people over at MERSK and then I would have a Wing-ding! (A summer smoker underground.)
A WHAT?

If that was the Bridge I took to work I would Call and Thank the people over at MERSK and then I would have a Wing-ding! (A summer smoker underground.)

Really?

At least six people died when the container ship Dali hit the Francis Scott Key Bridge. The port of Baltimore and all the commerce that depends on it will be shut down for months. Many people will be out of work or on short pay.

And it's Maersk who had the vessel under charter.

Reactions: KBF
My apology. My Humor in no way reflects that this was NOT a Tragic event. However Humor is just many ways Humans deal with tragic events
If you are speaking of the 6 presumed dead workers yes this is indeed tragic. One could only hope that they had the same warning as the drivers that got turned around before the ship hit.
My apology to any forum members that are offended by my attempt at humor and the post was deleted.

Last edited:
I cannot make out what you have circled. Sorry for no help

Reactions: sarahb
I cannot make out what you have circled. Sorry for no help
That is a picture of the Francis Scott Key bridge in Baltimore that collapsed yesterday as a result of a ship hitting the bridge support. Click on the pic and then enlarge the photo.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas