DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

18 % Chance of Rain. Ok !! Right !! Sure !!

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
And so it is: We make plans for the day, time to clean the Outdoor Grill for some filets.
Completely unprepared , with a relentless rain , and charcoal all over my hands I put the Mini 2 into the mix , and capture its first 24 minute flight in the downpour.

Phatomrain.org
Gear to fly your MINI 2 in the Rain.

I recently bought an MPP kit from the classifieds here... seems like for the last few weeks every time I wanted to fly, it was raining! And the next 10-day forecast doesn't look any better, 50 - 70% chance every day!

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I recently bought an MPP kit from the classifieds here... seems like for the last few weeks every time I wanted to fly, it was raining! And the next 10-day forecast doesn't look any better, 50 - 70% chance every day!
Once you have tested out your drone and you know its good to go, we do make a Wet Suit for the Mavic Pro and offer the forum members a nice discounted package.

email me at [email protected]
Phantomrain.org
Gear to you Mavic Pro in the Rain.

What is the weight of this wetsuit for the Mini 2?

Thanks C
0.04 ounces for the Wet Suit or 1.34 grams however , you can get away with just using the most critical parts minus some Cosmetic parts and bring it down to 0.02 ounces if needed without out loosing any functional parts .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain

Reactions: 1TenaciousG
When your flying in the rain do you get any errors on screen ? I might be taking my Mini up in the rain today to check on the flooding, just want to be prepared.

Doesn't the rain get into the motors?
The Motors used are Aluminum Brush less motors designed to negotiate water so well that there the same motors used in submersibles. So motors have never been an issue in the rain on any of the DJI drones. The weakest link is the Power Button and the Battery , thus a lot of the Wet Suit is on that Focus to create an Air tight seal on both.

The Forum members get a nice discount
package so keep me posted.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Land on the Water.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada