DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

180 Pano shots not level at the horizon

Photoshop is arguably as important as the camera itself.

I despise all subscription software plans, but am unwilling to deny myself Photoshop. As Dale D says, the masking tools are incredible time savers and the stitching tools are nearly perfect.

FWIW, the $9.95 per month "Photography" plan includes Lightroom, Bridge and some other tools including a portfolio app and some online storage.
Yay!!! Finally I have found another acolyte. I despise the pay plans as much as anyone else, and if I could get the same quality for free or a permanent install, I would use it. I've gone through Luminar4, DxO, Photoshop Elements, NIK software, and Topaz in my career. Nothing can compare to Adobe. So I will cut my expenses elsewhere and treat myself to Adobe. I have made that decision. I really didn't want to get into the Adobe vs the world argument again.

Dale

A cheaper alternative to Adobe is Affinity. I find their Affinity Photo does everything that I did in Photoshop CS5, but faster.

I've owned it for years, through multiple updates, and it's probably my second-most-used program.

I do not always like coming to the defense of Adobe but for my $9.99 USD a month for Photoshop and Lightroom, I get an amazing product with full real human support. Panoramas are one of the easiest processes for these two programs. Just load you images and several clicks later, the magic happens. It is one of the small things I treat myself to. Like Starbucks once a week costs more than Photoshop/Lightroom.
Dale have you used ‘Affinity photo’ would I be able to do the same masking adjustment with this programme?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61