DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 1st Train Chase

Very nice!

Reactions: MARK (LI)
First DJI FPV that I see w sound from fpv..
Yeah, it is an option and I usually edit it out and add music. I leave it on the raw footage because it does kind of indicate speed and what the drone is doing. I had my best run on Sunday flying over Laguna beach, not sure whether to edit with music or just the drone sound, any thoughts?

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Leave the drone audio. Perhaps have the music in the background instead of the foreground. or no music at all. Be like all the rest of the videos or be unique w the prop audio? Not a tough question. IMO
FYI I could hear when the drone was going full throttle and can't hear that type of audio w reg drones.

Reactions: NG Wildman
Very cool and like the sound of the drone for sure
Thanks for the comments on the sound. I just posted a video from a fly over of Laguna Beach last Sunday and I decided to leave the drone noise on, might add another one later today with music to see the difference.

Thanks for the comments on the sound. I just posted a video from a fly over of Laguna Beach last Sunday and I decided to leave the drone noise on, might add another one later today with music to see the difference.
I can't find the vid

I dont know why, maybe the feel of motion, but I like the sound of the quad when I watch FPV video. The exception might be the videos popping up lately flying through businesses. In that case, I like the ambient sound of the environment they are flying through.

Good video...but the blade sound does get to me after a short while...something like th etheme from the endless summer would have been good background

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown