Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

1st Vaccine Shot Yesterday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vindibona1

Reactions
Democratic Peoples Republic of Crook County
After a lot of searching for a vaccine appointment and finally got one. The shot was yesterday and was shot up with the Moderna vaccine. I am reporting ZERO side affects, not even a sore arm. With Moderna I have to wait 4 weeks for the 2nd one, scheduled for March 11.

Just thought I'd let folks know that it's rolling out and not so bad. We'll see if it's effective.
FYI At this moment the proverbial they say that you *might* still be able to be a carrier after it takes full effect, but they are backing off of that statement now saying they just don't know yet. This is all new territory, but I'm betting that once you're vaccinated you can't give it and you can't get whatever strain you've been vaccinated for.

Had my 1st Moderna shot on 2/4. As is the drill, you gotta sit and wait 15 minutes to make sure you have no immediate negative reaction. At 12 minutes in, lady in uniform comes up and asks me how I'm doing. I ask her what it's worth to her if I don't throw myself on the floor and start flopping around like a fish. She says, that's why I'm wearing these boots, we kick you. Oh, okay then, you win, I'm fine thank you very much!

C'mon, there are multiple treatments for COVID. Ivermectin, in a lab setting, kills 99.8% of COVID viruses within 48 hours. This treatment has been known by the medical community for more than 11 months! But medical elites worked hard to hide this information from the general public...while countless Americans died.

Instead, these medical bureaucrats and Big Pharma are pushing an experimental "vaccine," which is not really a vaccine. Zero studies have been done on the long-term impact of this injection and how your body will react in the future or if you later get COVID.

Vaccines use a weakened form of the virus. The COVID injection uses the experimental technique of mRNA. Prior animal testing using mRNA on animals for SARS failed. A vaccine has NEVER been approved using mRNA, and Moderna (founded in 2010) has NEVER made an FDA-approved drug.

And – there are FDA-approved drugs that are very effective in preventing and treating COVID!

Not to be rude, but this isn't exactly classified information, (even if you discount the so called "conspiracy theories") why take the vaccine?

Glad to hear you guys are getting vaccine shots. Happy for you.

Here in our country, we have not even seen any single vaccine arrive - not even from the free COVAX facility.

We are s***w*d royally here :rolleyes: :eek::mad:

C'mon, there are multiple treatments for COVID. Ivermectin, in a lab setting, kills 99.8% of COVID viruses within 48 hours. This treatment has been known by the medical community for more than 11 months! But medical elites worked hard to hide this information from the general public...while countless Americans died.

Instead, these medical bureaucrats and Big Pharma are pushing an experimental "vaccine," which is not really a vaccine. Zero studies have been done on the long-term impact of this injection and how your body will react in the future or if you later get COVID.

Vaccines use a weakened form of the virus. The COVID injection uses the experimental technique of mRNA. Prior animal testing using mRNA on animals for SARS failed. A vaccine has NEVER been approved using mRNA, and Moderna (founded in 2010) has NEVER made an FDA-approved drug.

And – there are FDA-approved drugs that are very effective in preventing and treating COVID!

Not to be rude, but this isn't exactly classified information, (even if you discount the so called "conspiracy theories") why take the vaccine?

Maybe we could all have said the same about Polio, Measles, Rubella, Typhoid, Tetanus, HPV, Meningococcal, Hepatitis A & B...

The fact is the world is a far safer place as a result and has prevented millions of deaths and disfigurements over very many years.

Do we really want to go through something like the Spanish flu again that killed millions during the First Word War??

• Haha
Reactions: MKurr and DHAirbus

???? Please get the vaccine - the above data is not verified. Covid 19 kills and so does misinformation.

Guys this is not a medical forum and until a admin looks at this
and decides to even let this be discussed it stops.

4DE096D2-234A-48CC-A845-A1661C76FFC2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.