DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 forum environmental questions, if you please

RustyBonz

Ex PMA-281
Premium Pilot
Reactions
1) what accomplishments/activity level Triggers promotion in rank of members (ex: member to well-known member, premium pilot) and what is the full list of rank titles?

2) After searching topic to see if it is already in play, how old is too long ago, warranting the opening of a new tho possibly redundant post/thread?

3) since this fantastic forum appears to be large, well run, and world-wide is there a chart that shows the scope and blend of the whole membership?

thank you for having someone to talk to about this amazing challenging entertaining hobby.

#1 To become a Premium Pilot look in your account and
click on account upgrades and it explains it to you.
As far as going from new to well known I really don’t know what triggers that but isn’t much, just being active might do it or maybe just being a member for a month .dono.
#2 I wouldn’t bring one back from the dead from to far back as things change . Just use your judgement on that.
#3 Havn’t got the slightest clue.
I do know we are worldwide ?

oooh... that kind of premium. I'm sure it's worth it and don't be surprised if you see me promoted soon. I posted in a specific section and noticed that general discussion is a better place to ask suck questions.Anyway thanks for the timely reply. When posting, knowing who may see it world wide, is somehow very interesting, even tho twitter does it- they're not all drone enthusiasts so its not the same

Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki