DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 360 for Google Street View

Pedwards

Reactions
Thank you. I have 13,000 images in Lightroom, taken by my drones over the past 8 years, and no one other than me see's them! Since uploading to Street View I've enjoyed going out to different locations and taking pictures knowing they could be viewed by, and help others.

Reactions: Richard R

gfields

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
digitalphotocreations.co
Google Street View can be found here

Reactions: Pedwards

MS Coast

Reactions
I've been using the Mini 3 to create 360 views for Google Street View and have been delighted with the results.

The link is to a photo taken at Portishead Marina, UK.
Very nice photo.

Did you publish the photo via the Street View app on a mobile device? I found Street View Studio on the web, but it's apparently limited to videos.

Reactions: Pedwards

Pedwards

Reactions
Very nice photo.

Did you publish the photo via the Street View app on a mobile device? I found Street View Studio on the web, but it's apparently limited to videos.
Thank you all. Yes, this was uploaded with the Google Street view app using the Mini 3. For those interested in trying
1 Take the 360 picture
2 Connect mobile phone to drone and transfer the high quality version to you mobile device
3 Launch Street View app and select 'Create' then 'import 360 photo' and then browse to the location your HQ picture is saved and upload.
4 Select the geo location of the picture

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudio54