DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3d printed accessories

Yeah, I had a local print one from 3D hubs and it failed to print successfully. Her quoted Cost was still about $100.

Shape ways is over $200 for the one piece.

Wow, I have not heard of that, hope it was a very intricate piece. I would expect a simple box to not cost more than $15-20. I could probably print one for you depending on which one you want and if you want a specific color and what not. PM me if you want to work out the details.

Something 3D printed that can hold one of these over the rear LED and/or on the front arms would be great! STROBON Standalone - Flytron

81cc11e53194420e109a0b4180ef1c26.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Up & Adam
That lens hood is not going to be any good, it is going to affect gimbal performance for sure. At least I would not risk it. The legs look cool but I wonder about the rear one and if it will affect the rear downward facing camera.

I will agree about lens hood. I got the polar pro filters and they have to be removed everytime you power on craft... no bueno

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Last edited:
Yep, I upgraded my Polar Pro set with no issues, shipped a couple of days ago so should be here very soon.

Which of the Polar Pro filters do you guys find yourself using more often? The vivid or the shutter? Don't want to spend $160 on filters right now so i'm wondering which one might be more useful. If it matters, I'm in the PNW where it tends to be overcast a lot.

Go to thingiverse.com and enter Mavic for the search term. You will find the S clips for Nvidea Shield and quite a few other tablet mounts. They also have an option for them to print objects and ship the to you if you don't have a 3D printer.

I searched around and could not find the "hooks"... :-(

ok, im printing a few hoods off, international standard shipping to the states is £4.15, a bit of filament and packing puts them at £7.50 delivered. i'll post an image when ive printed one, if you want one just pm me.

ok, im printing a few hoods off, international standard shipping to the states is £4.15, a bit of filament and packing puts them at £7.50 delivered. i'll post an image when ive printed one, if you want one just pm me.
1484231199406.jpg1484231208933.jpg

Printed a few off. Leg extensions and controller protectors next.

Sent from my SM-G925F using MavicPilots mobile app

Is this the one that you printed? Mavic Pro Glare Shield by Motley74

2nd version? http://www.thingiverse.com/download:3187131

Your design?

Fit well? I can have one printed locally for $10 and pick it up on the way home. Seems easier then having you ship it overseas.

Reactions: Scooby67
Is this the one that you printed? Mavic Pro Glare Shield by Motley74

2nd version? http://www.thingiverse.com/download:3187131

Your design?

Fit well? I can have one printed locally for $10 and pick it up on the way home. Seems easier then having you ship it overseas.

3rd version, fits well. Yes I appreciate the cost of shipping to the states is going to be more than the part, if you can get one printed locally for a decent price then go for it. Like i said, I dont want to make money doing this , just cover postage and a box.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580