DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3d printed accessories

ive got the sizes for the modules , but don't you require a stand alone battery for these units?
Yes, each one comes with an attached battery that provides about 5 hours of run time on a full charge. In an ideal world they would share central electronics and battery so that they would all trigger in unison.

trooper (OP): Just wanted to say thanks for the offer! It is very generous of you and exemplifies the kind of community participation to which we all should aspire.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: trooper
Someone displayed some 3D printed "s" clips that insert into the controller to make it wider to accommodate 8" tablets like the Nvidia Shield K1 but I lost track of the thread. I've been looking all over for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Min 23:50

Someone displayed some 3D printed "s" clips that insert into the controller to make it wider to accommodate 8" tablets like the Nvidia Shield K1 but I lost track of the thread. I've been looking all over for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Go to thingiverse.com and enter Mavic for the search term. You will find the S clips for Nvidea Shield and quite a few other tablet mounts. They also have an option for them to print objects and ship the to you if you don't have a 3D printer.

I've noticed there are a lot of 3d printed accessories popping up for the mavic, from gimble clamps, leg extensions to iPad holders for the remote. I own a few 3d printers and would be happy to supply you guys with any parts you need. Im not looking to sell for profit really, just interested in covering costs. If you have any ideas for an accessory you think would be useful let me know and i can soon whip something up.

Sent from my SM-G925F using MavicPilots mobile app
I'd really like to have a lanyard hanger.

I would like to get one of these if you're going to be making some MaxxGuard (DJI Mavic Stick Guard & Screen Protector)

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I've noticed there are a lot of 3d printed accessories popping up for the mavic, from gimble clamps, leg extensions to iPad holders for the remote. I own a few 3d printers and would be happy to supply you guys with any parts you need. Im not looking to sell for profit really, just interested in covering costs. If you have any ideas for an accessory you think would be useful let me know and i can soon whip something up.

Sent from my SM-G925F using MavicPilots mobile app
Okay, how about some sort of holder for the Marco Polo rec/ transmitter easily attached and removed from the Mavic.

Reactions: Oglo
I don't have my Mavic yet, but I'm pretty sure you can just pull the RC sticks off for easy transport.

I wouldn't be so sure. Mine don't pull off easily and I'd be willing to bet people who do this will end up needing to calibrate their controllers 10 x more than others. Just my 2 cents. I'm printing a holder.

Hi. Is this thread alive? Like some others, I snapped the rear gimbal bracket tab off and sometimes (ok, most of the time) get gimbal shake warnings and jello video as a result. The tab is just a little plastic elbow but not removable nor replaceable for us end users. To repair, I was just going to find piece of plastic of similar size / shape and sister it to the remaining nub with glue. Not so sure how that will hold up. Others might not be so lucky to have a "nub" left.

If I were clever and owned a 3D printer, I'd make a replacement that snaps into place (like the gimbal guard) but instead serves the purpose of this tab which is essentially to not let the rear lip of the gimbal plate drop more than about 1/4 inch. If someone could make something like this, it would be awesome.

Attachments

• mavic tb.jpg
    mavic tb.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 169
I would love to have a lense hood, feet extentions and thumb stick protectors. I had planned to buy all this stuff on amazon but I would rather give a real person my money.

I would love to have a lense hood, feet extentions and thumb stick protectors. I had planned to buy all this stuff on amazon but I would rather give a real person my money.

Im all for a lens hood. Be much better to have one printed then to cut and mess up an actual one . Please print some of those lens hoods. would love that! thanks.

Im all for a lens hood. Be much better to have one printed then to cut and mess up an actual one . Please print some of those lens hoods. would love that! thanks.

I second the lens hood! Would gladly pay for your expenses and shipping for one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys