DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3D Printed Mavic Controller Phone Adaptor

Just FYI, I uploaded a remix of this model to Thingiverse just yesterday. I modified it to locate better in my Mavic Mini controller, and improved the thumbscrews for better grip. I also tweaked the top phone clamp to fit better on my phone case. The thumbscrews have exactly the same thread as the originals, so the improved ones can be swapped straight into the original bracket if needed.

Mavic Mini Phone Holder
Thank you very much!

Reactions: Alan_M
I like it but do you still hold phone while using controller? That’s why i don’t like the standard setup.
Basically, you hold the two smartphone-grips and the phone itself is in front of it... and kind of rests between your hands. And that's why I think, maybe a 7" might be to big for it.

Basically, you hold the two smartphone-grips and the phone itself is in front of it... and kind of rests between your hands. And that's why I think, maybe a 7" might be to big for it.
Oh that’s not to bad. Maybe I’ll try one. For the phone. Thank you for the response.

My reason for going down this route was so that I didn't have to keep taking my phone out of its Otterbox Symmetry case. I'm sure there will be other designs out there that mount the phone away from the grip.

Well I was looking in low profile and not hold on to phone. So basically holding the controller and phone right above hands. The keeping the case on phone is a bonus.

Since the adapter appears to hold the phone up about an inch, for a tablet that would go past the grips, one would probably hold the RC itself, resting the tablet on their arms.

Reactions: razoraerial
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard