DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 4 years of traveling in Norway in 1 relaxing video :)

Watched this is real time now with the wife.
Ha ha, now she wants to do Norway as well as Scotland hopefully next year !

It does look like an awesome overland style 4wd trip between UK and France, right up the coast, probably many months at a minimum..

I liked the way you repeated locations, with shots from different times, seasons, perspectives.

Do you live in Norway, and able to take numerous smaller trips, or on the road for 4 years ??
If travelling full time, did you have a camper type van ?

Again, nicely done.
Thank you so much. Yes, Scotland is on my list too 😃 I live in Norway, so I’ve made several trips these last years. Covid forced me to explore my own country and I’m glad I did 😃

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Absolutely loved it. It brought back many memories of your beautiful country. We visited several years ago, starting in Oslo then taking the train to Bergen with a stop-off to travel on the Flam railway. After several days in Bergen we took the Hurtigruten ferry to Kirkenes, an amazing experience. Your footage is outstanding. Congratulations!

Reactions: VegardBerland
Absolutely loved it. It brought back many memories of your beautiful country. We visited several years ago, starting in Oslo then taking the train to Bergen with a stop-off to travel on the Flam railway. After several days in Bergen we took the Hurtigruten ferry to Kirkenes, an amazing experience. Your footage is outstanding. Congratulations!
Thank you so much!

VERY nice! Very cinematic. The Norway Travel and Tourist Bureau might like to see this.

Absolutely amazing! My first thought after watching the opening, is that the Tour de France needs to make a stop in Norway and send the peloton up the switchbacks on the side of a fjord!

Absolutely amazing! My first thought after watching the opening, is that the Tour de France needs to make a stop in Norway and send the peloton up the switchbacks on the side of a fjord!
Thank you! Absolutely! That would be awesome :)

Wow, this is an incredible video! Loved it, thank you for sharing!

This is spectacular. I put videos like this on in the background all the time at home, and I just added this to my regulars list. You have some beautiful scenery, and your drone shots are flawless. I just wish it was longer. (Let me know if you make a longer version, haha)

Keep it up!

This is spectacular. I put videos like this on in the background all the time at home, and I just added this to my regulars list. You have some beautiful scenery, and your drone shots are flawless. I just wish it was longer. (Let me know if you make a longer version, haha)

Keep it up!
Thank you so much! Those comments inspire me to keep going 😃 Really appreciate it!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31