DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4200mah 4s battery LiHV gives my Mavic2 Zoom 150% percent battery life. Easily breaking Autel's 40min claim.

Will it work with Mavic 2 Pro?
It should. The only difference between the Zoom and the 2 Pro is the camera. THe stated takeoff weight difference between the Zoom and the 2 Pro is 2g. Zoom is 905g and the 2 Pro is 907g.

Reactions: Joethedrone
I really appreciate ur time and info..
I’ve been wanting to try the battery mod for awhile but couldn’t really afford.
Now I can and thanks to u guys I have the knowledge…
?
I,m going down in size to a 500 mah lihv the thing with m1 you put to much weight on it the effort it uses to stay in the air requires more electricity i know if you were to put a 4200 mah on the 1 you will get less flight time been there done that

I,m going down in size to a 500 mah lihv the thing with m1 you put to much weight on it the effort it uses to stay in the air requires more electricity i know if you were to put a 4200 mah on the 1 you will get less flight time been there done that
Speaking of weight limits. My Air2S is maxed. 249grams is really pushing it. I had to make sure the battery very balanced and distributed its weight mostly equally between all the motors. At first, I had it set to forward and the drone started sending me motor errors. It flew ok, but when I got it back, the front motors were so hot , I could only touch them for a few seconds. After balancing the battery, the temp of each motor equaled out. No more motor errors. The message changed from a motor error to, a message indicating I was carrying a payload, (it assumed propeller guards) and drone performance would be adjusted, or something like that.

Speaking of weight limits. My Air2S is maxed. 249grams is really pushing it. I had to make sure the battery very balanced and distributed its weight mostly equally between all the motors. At first, I had it set to forward and the drone started sending me motor errors. It flew ok, but when I got it back, the front motors were so hot , I could only touch them for a few seconds. After balancing the battery, the temp of each motor equaled out. No more motor errors. The message changed from a motor error to, a message indicating I was carrying a payload, (it assumed propeller guards) and drone performance would be adjusted, or something like that.
thanks i,ll keep that in mind

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MacPilot55